Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

PSA - For those who wanted to add their own EZA details for the units, please do so either in your own blog page or the discussion tab. Anyone who put their own EZA ideas in the character pages will be banned immediately, regardless if your revert it or not.

READ MORE

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Advertisement
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Card 1010970 thumb
N eclairR eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagDB Story TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited TagLimited-Attempts Tag
Cards

Card 1010970 thumb
Back on the Front Line
Krillin
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120/140
1/15
UR icon
STEQ icon
42
11097
PicsArt 08-09-08.17.13



Card 1010970 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server10 Aug 2017
Z Only
11 Oct 2022
Global server30 Oct 2017
Z Only
8 Feb 2023
Disambiguation
Origin of art
Sdfff
Special Skill
Boost Type Skill Effect
Premier Super Attack Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stage Skill



Leader Skill
TEQ icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Destructo-Disc [3]
Causes supreme damage to enemy
Passive skill Moment of Truth
TEQ icon Type Ki +2; great chance[2] of ATK & DEF +30%



Leader Skill
TEQ icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Destructo-Disc [3] (Extreme)
Raises DEF for 1 turn[1] and causes supreme damage to enemy
Passive skillMoment of Truth
ATK & DEF +120% when performing a Super Attack; recovers 10% HP at the end of turn plus an additional ATK & DEF +30% with 3 or more Ki Spheres obtained; plus an additional ATK & DEF +50% with 5 or more Ki Spheres obtained; TEQ icon Type Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +30%; plus an additional ATK & DEF +10% for TEQ icon Type with 3 or more TEQ icon Ki Spheres obtained

Link skill
High Compatibility
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +10%
- Courage
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK +10%
- Experienced Fighters
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Turtle School
Lv 1: ATK & DEF +10%
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20%
- Solid Support
Lv 1: ATK +10% and all enemies' DEF -15%
Lv 10: ATK +15% and all enemies' DEF -20%
- Z Fighters
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +20%
- Shattering the Limit
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category
Movie Heroes - Earthlings - Saviors - Battle of Wits - Turtle School - Bond of Friendship - Earth-Bred Fighters
Ki meter
SA 1-9
KiMeter 2 Green
SA 10+
KiMeter 2 Green 4 Orange
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
2677
8837
10037
11597
Atk
2330
7691
8891
10931
Def
1553
5128
6328
8128
Acquired
Dokkan awaken logo 150Card 1004530 thumb


Details
► 12 Ki Multiplier is 135%
► His additional ATK & DEF boosts are calculated separately, for a total of ATK & DEF +384% when performing a Super Attack after collecting 5 Ki Spheres, 3 of which are TEQ icon Type
Card 1022870 thumbCard 1019510 thumbCard 1007900 thumb can be farmed to raise Super Attack
► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals obtained from missions; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening
  1. Raise DEF by 30% for 1 turn
  2. 70% chance of ATK & DEF +30% for all TEQ icon Type allies
  3. Super Attack can be launched at 9 Ki starting from SA Lv.10
Extreme z awaken label
Step1
Step2
Step3
Step4
Step5
Step6
Step7
Max locked
Max rainbow
TEQ Krillin Bronze
x3
TEQ Krillin Bronze
x5
TEQ Krillin Bronze
x7
TEQ Krillin Silver
x10
TEQ Krillin Silver
x30
TEQ Krillin Gold
x30
TEQ Krillin Rainbow
x30
Com label level
Lv. 125
Lv. 130
Lv. 135
Lv. 140
HP
9582
10327
11072
11818
13018
14578
Atk
8339
8988
9637
10285
11485
13525
Def
5560
5993
6425
6858
8058
9858


Advertisement