Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

PSA - For those who wanted to add their own EZA details for the units, please do so either in your own blog page or the discussion tab. Anyone who put their own EZA ideas in the character pages will be banned immediately, regardless if your revert it or not.

READ MORE

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Advertisement
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Card 1009950 thumb
N eclairR eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagDB Story TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited TagLimited-Attempts Tag
Cards

Card 1009950 thumb
Battle of Epic Proportions
Super Saiyan Goku (GT)
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120/140
1/15
UR icon
SSTR icon
40
1995
Card 1009950 artwork



Card 1009950 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server26 May 2017
Z Only
23 Jun 2023
Global server25 Aug 2017
Z Only
29 Dec 2023
Disambiguation
Origin of art
Origindbgt5
Special Skill
Boost All Skill Effect
Boost Type Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stage Skill



Leader Skill
TEQ icon & STR icon Type Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +50%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Kamehameha
Causes supreme damage; allies' ATK +25% for 1 turn
Passive skill Peak Condition
ATK & DEF +9000 when Ki is 7 or more



Leader Skill
TEQ icon & STR icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Kamehameha (Extreme)
Raises DEF for 1 turn[1] and causes supreme damage to enemy; all allies' ATK +30% for 1 turn
Passive skillPeak Condition
ATK & DEF +150%; plus an additional ATK & DEF +100% for 5 turns from start of turn; plus an additional ATK & DEF +50% when performing a Super Attack; medium chance[2] of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack); Ki +3 and chance of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack) +30% when there is another "Space-Traveling Warriors" Category ally attacking in the same turn; plus an additional ATK +20% (up to 80%) and chance of performing a critical hit +10% (up to 40%) with each attack evaded

Link skill
Golden Warrior
Lv 1: All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1
Lv 10: All enemies' DEF -10% and Ki +1
- The Saiyan Lineage
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
- Super Saiyan
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Kamehameha
Lv 1: ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack
Lv 10: ATK +10% when performing a Super Attack
- GT
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +10%
- Prepared for Battle
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
- Shattering the Limit
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category
Pure Saiyans - Dragon Ball Seekers - Goku's Family - Super Saiyans - Kamehameha - Space-Traveling Warriors - Turtle School - GT Heroes - Bond of Friendship - Bond of Parent and Child - Earth-Bred Fighters
Ki meter
KiMeter 4 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
3672
9181
10381
12181
Atk
3119
7799
8999
11039
Def
1973
4933
6133
7693
Acquired
Dokkan awaken logo 150Card 1005160 thumb


Details
► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140%
► His additional ATK & DEF boosts are calculated separately:

► For the first 5 turns, ATK & DEF +425% when performing a Super Attack, and ATK +705% when performing a Super Attack after dodging 4 attacks

► After the first 5 turns, ATK & DEF +275% when performing a Super Attack and ATK +475% when performing a Super Attack after dodging 4 attacks
Card 1005770 thumb can be farmed to raise Super Attack
► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals obtained from Baba's Shop; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening
  1. Raises DEF by 30% for 1 turn
  2. 30% chance of evading enemy's attack
Extreme z awaken label
Step1
Step2
Step3
Step4
Step5
Step6
Step7
Max locked
Max rainbow
World Tournament Announcer Bronze
x3
World Tournament Announcer Bronze
x5
World Tournament Announcer Bronze
x7
World Tournament Announcer Silver
x10
World Tournament Announcer Silver
x30
World Tournament Announcer Gold
x30
World Tournament Announcer Rainbow
x30
Com label level
Lv. 125
Lv. 130
Lv. 135
Lv. 140
HP
9847
10514
11180
11847
13047
14847
Atk
8365
8931
9497
10064
11264
13304
Def
5291
5649
6007
6365
7565
9125


Advertisement