Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 5 hours ago
0

WWC Prediction (Super Class Side)

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 2 days ago
0

WWC Prediction (Extreme Class Side)

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 4 days ago
0

DFE Captain Ginyu

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 5 days ago
0

PHY MVP 17 EZA

Read Full Post
Bydestiny Bydestiny 5 days ago
0

S Eza 01

a eza but for a eza, a super eza.

Max level : 145

Max SA : 17

Battle Expert STR Krillin

Leader Skill : All Types Ki+4 ATK,DEF and HP+70%

Passive : Ki+2 ATK and DEF+100%; Reduces Damage Recived by 20% when HP is 20% or above; Great Chance of guarding all attacks as the first attacker in a turn, High Chance of guarding all attacks as the second or third attacker in a turn; Reduces Damage recived by 60% when guard is activated; Medium Chance of evading enemy's attacks (SA Included) for 7 turns from start of battle; ATK+80% and DEF+50% starting from 8th turn from start of battle; May stun the attacked enemy when HP is 80% or below; Medium chance of sealing All enemies SA when HP is 85% or above.

SA : Greatly Raises ATK and DEF for 1 turn; Causes Sup…

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 7 days ago
0

PHY HEP SSJ2 Gohan

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 7 days ago
0

PHY HEP Vegeta EZA

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 8 days ago
0

STR Namek Goku EZA

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 9 days ago
0

Transforming Full Power Frieza

Read Full Post
Loekman3 Loekman3 11 days ago
0

Boss Information: Epic! Transcendent! Gods of Destruction Assemble

Event information of the bosses from the Epic! Transcendent! Gods of Destruction Assemble based on the datas gathered by various dataminers.



Boss
HP
DEF
DR
ATK
SA
SA Chance
SA Effects
ATK per turn
SA per turn
Evasion
Other gimmicks

47,000,000
60,000
66%
241,000
674,800
14%
None
10
1
5%
None

37,000,000
60,000
62%
198,000
554,400
14%
None
11
1
7%


etc.



45,300,000
90,000
73%
186,000
465,000
17%

6
1
0%
None

46,500,000
60,000
65%
245,000
686,000
14%
None
11
1
7%
None

44,000,000
60,000
65%
225,000
630,000
14%
20%
9
1
3%
None

43,500,000
60,000
64%
230,000
644,000
16%
40%
8
1
0%
None

42,000,000
60,000
60%
177,000
495,600
14%
40%
8
1
15%

5 Super Attacks



42,000,000
80,000
70%
2…









Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 18 days ago
0

TEQ SS4 Gogeta EZA

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 18 days ago
1

STR Rose EZA

Read Full Post
SuperKaiokenGokuXtreme SuperKaiokenGokuXtreme 19 days ago
0

The Final Showdown! Ultra Instinct Goku Awakening (I'm BACK!!!!!)

Read Full Post
LeonIkari97 LeonIkari97 19 days ago
1

STR SSBKK Goku EZA Concept

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 22 days ago
0

AGL Zamasu EZA

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 22 days ago
1

Saiyan Saga Dual Dokkan Festival (Super Class Side)

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 23 days ago
0

Saiyan Saga Dual Dokkan Festival (Extreme Class Side)

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 24 days ago
0

TEQ Vegito Blue EZA

Read Full Post
LeonIkari97 LeonIkari97 24 days ago
0

PHY Goku (Kaioken) EZA Concept

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 26 days ago
0

SS4 Goku -- Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku

Read Full Post
LeonIkari97 LeonIkari97 26 days ago
0

STR Ultimate Gohan EZA Concept

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 27 days ago
0

Father-Son Galick Gun Dokkan Festival

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 29 days ago
0

INT Golden Frieza (Angel) EZA

Read Full Post
BajaBlastoise1329 BajaBlastoise1329 25 June
1

STR-INT Pikkon EZA

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 24 June
0

Demon King Piccolo Concept

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 24 June
0

PHY Future Gohan EZA Concept

Read Full Post
LeonIkari97 LeonIkari97 24 June
0

TEQ 1st Form Cell EZA Concept

Read Full Post
LeonIkari97 LeonIkari97 23 June
0

TEQ Vegito Blue EZA Concept

Read Full Post
LeonIkari97 LeonIkari97 23 June
0

AGL SSJG Goku EZA Concept

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 23 June
0

LR Fusion Zamasu Concept

Read Full Post
LeonIkari97 LeonIkari97 23 June
0

Test

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 22 June
0

LR TEQ Rosemasu EZA

Read Full Post
Xxn1njak1ll4rxX Xxn1njak1ll4rxX 20 June
0

LR AGL SSJ3 Goku (angel) concept

his OST is remix of this (ah yes, my good old favorite) :



His LR art:







His title: Earth-Shaking Transformation

LeaderSkill: "Super Saiyan 3" and "Pure Saiyan" category allies Ki +3, HP, ATK & DEF +150%


SA Animation:

teleports behind his enemy, punch him in face, then knee'd him and knock him in the air , teleports and kicks him out and catches his leg , does the dragon throw and throw him into the building , finally follows up with ki waves (could've uploaded a gif for this one but takes forever to upload)









SA effect:

greatly raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn, causes colossal damage to enemy, medium chance to stun


USA animation:





















and then follows up with a hard punch in face and ends with the kamehameha










His KO screen:









USA effect:

greatly raises ATK & DEF for 3…
























































Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 20 June
0

PHY Transforming Broly EZA

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 19 days ago
0

AGL Transforming Gogeta EZA

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 19 June
0

PHY EZA LR Cell

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 19 June
1

Prediction for the 400 Million Downloads (Extreme Class Side)

Read Full Post
Bydestiny Bydestiny 17 June
0

This is Dragon Ball Heroes baby! 2

More.

Leader Skill : "Goku's Family" or "Dragon Ball Heroes" Ki+4 ATK,DEF and HP+160%; or Super TEQ Ki+3 ATK,DEF and HP+80%

Passive : Ki+4 ATK and DEF+100%; Plus an additional Ki+2 ATK and DEF+50% with a Damage reduction of 30% when there is an allie whose name includes "Vegeta" (Duplicate,Baby, etc. Excluded); Launches up to 3 additional attacks with each a medium chance of bieng a SA.

Kamehameha (SA) : Raises ATK and DEF for 1 turn; Causes Supreme Damage and Lowers ATK

Super Saiyan (Active Skill) : Can be used when HP is 80% or below starting from 4th turn from start of battle

Passive : Ki+6 ATK and DEF+160%; Plus an additional Ki+1 ATK and DEF+20% with a Damage reduction of 50% when there is an allie whose name includes "Vegeta" (Duplicate,B…

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 17 June
1

Prediction for the 400 Million Downloads (Super Class Side)

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 16 June
0

LR Majin Vegeta EZA

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 16 June
1

TEQ Super Saiyan 3 Goku EZA

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 15 June
0

STR EZA Trunks & Mai

Read Full Post
Loekman3 Loekman3 14 June
0

Loekman3's Tier List Status

Status of The Tier List articles on this page depending on whether or not they've been kept up to date with the latest units added or they've been properly revised. Will update them as soon as possible.


  • Up to date and properly verified:
    • Androids
    • Androids/Cell Saga
    • Battle of Wits
    • Bond of Master and Disciple
    • Connected Hope
    • Corroded Body and Mind
    • Dragon Ball Heroes
    • Dragon Ball Seekers
    • Earthlings
    • Exploding Rage
    • Final Trump Card
    • Full Power
    • Fusion
    • Future Saga
    • Giant Ape Power
    • Giant Form
    • Gifted Warriors
    • Ginyu Force
    • Goku's Family
    • GT Bosses
    • GT Heroes
    • Heavenly Events
    • Hybrid Saiyans
    • Joined Forces
    • Kamehameha
    • Low-Class Warrior
    • Majin Buu Saga
    • Majin Power
    • Miraculous Awakening
    • Movie Bosses
    • Movie Heroes
    • Namekians
    • Otherworld Warriors
    • Peppy Gals
    • Planet Namek Saga
    • Potara
    • Powerful Comeback
    • Pure Saiy…

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 19 June
0

Transforming Moro

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 12 June
0

STR Vegito Blue EZA

Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 12 June
0

STR Full Power Frieza EZA

Read Full Post
Bydestiny Bydestiny 11 June
0

This is Dragon Ball Heroes baby!

Im gonna make a card about some SDBH Cards i found in SDBH Space

Leader Skill : Super INT Ki+3 ATK,DEF and HP+80%

Passive : Ki+6 DEF+170% and ATK+30%; Plus an additional ATK+160% When HP is 80% or below; High Chance of Performing a Critical hit

Dragon Fist (SA) : Greatly Raises ATK and DEF for 1 turn; Causes Supreme Damage and Lowers ATK

Leader Skill : "Youth" Ki+4 ATK,DEF and HP+170%; or Super TEQ Ki+3 ATK,DEF and HP+80%

Passive : Ki+4 ATK and DEF+120%; Plus an additional Ki+2 ATK and DEF+30% with a Damage Reduction of 50% When there is an allie whose name includes "Trunks (Kid)"; Medium Chance of Evading enemy's Attacks (SA Included); Plus an additional 50% Evasion When there is an allie whose name includes "Goku" (Kid,Ginyu,etc Excluded); Hi…

Read Full Post
Sealeeboi Sealeeboi 11 June
0

Fate x Dokkan Super INT Ereshkigal (Concept)l


Read Full Post
SuperSaiyanJuniper SuperSaiyanJuniper 12 June
0

Duel Dokkan Festival All Might vs All For One!

Read Full Post
0

Legends 3rd anni

How are the pulls going for yall

Got both units with zamasu being 4 star

Read Full Post