Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

PSA - For those who wanted to add their own EZA details for the units, please do so either in your own blog page or the discussion tab. Anyone who put their own EZA ideas in the character pages will be banned immediately, regardless if your revert it or not.

READ MORE

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Advertisement
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Card 1011640 thumb apng
N eclairR eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagDB Story TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited TagLimited-Attempts Tag
Cards

latest?cb=20190117165128&format=originalTransparent thumb
Budding Warrior
Trunks (Kid) & Goten (Kid)
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
Letter P
150
1/25
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb
SAGL icon
77
11164
latest?cb=20190117214903&format=originalTransparent artwork
Card 1011640 sp02 phrase
Card 1011640 sp phrase
Card 1011640 sp03 phrase
Card 1011640 sp04 phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server14 Sep 2017
Z Only
6 Jan 2022
Global server22 Feb 2018
Z Only
21 Apr 2022
Disambiguation
Disambiguation
Origin of art
Cap 432 V 36
Special Skill
Boost Type Skill Effect
Debuff Skill Effect
Diverse Super Attack Skill Effect
Evasion Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Fated Bloodline
Stage Skill


Leader Skill
SAGL icon Type Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%;
EAGL icon Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%
Super atk Sp skill icon 02 Fusion
50% chance for either Fat Gotenks or Skinny Gotenks.
Fat Gotenks: Lowers own ATK for 1 turn[1] and causes colossal damage to enemy
Skinny Gotenks: Lowers own ATK & DEF for 1 turn[2] and causes colossal damage to enemy
Ultra Super atkSp skill icon 02 Fusion
70% chance for SS1 Gotenks, 30% chance for SS3 Gotenks.
SS1 Gotenks: Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 1 turn
SS3 Gotenks: Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy and greatly raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn[3]
Passive skill Bearing Hope
Ki +3 to 9 randomly at start of turn; ATK +120% when performing a Super Attack



Leader Skill
SAGL icon Type Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%;
EAGL icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%
Super atk Sp skill icon 02 Fusion (Extreme)
50% chance for either Fat Gotenks or Skinny Gotenks.
Fat Gotenks: Raises DEF by 30% for 1 turn and causes colossal damage to enemy
Skinny Gotenks: Lowers own DEF by 30% for 1 turn and causes colossal damage to enemy
Ultra Super atkSp skill icon 02 Fusion (Extreme)
50% chance for either SS1 Gotenks or SS3 Gotenks.
SS1 Gotenks: Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 1 turn
SS3 Gotenks: Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy and greatly raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn[4]
Passive skillBearing Hope
Ki +5 to 10 randomly at start of turn; ATK & DEF +150% when performing a Super Attack; plus an additional ATK +50% if it is an Ultra Super Attack; medium chance[5] of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack)

Link skill
Z Fighters
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +20%
- The Innocents
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Prodigies
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Shocking Speed
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +5%
- Budding Warrior
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Shattering the Limit
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
- Legendary Power
Lv 1: ATK +10% when performing a Super Attack
Lv 10: ATK +15% when performing a Super Attack
Category
Fusion - World Tournament - Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga - Joined Forces - Youth - Special Pose - Rapid Growth - Gifted Warriors - Heavenly Events - Time Limit - Bond of Friendship - Entrusted Will - Power Beyond Super Saiyan - Fused Fighters - Bond of Parent and Child - Earth-Bred Fighters - Tournament Participants
Ki meter
KiMeter 2 Green LR
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
5352
14988
16988
19588
Atk
5728
16040
18040
21040
Def
3600
10081
12081
15481
Acquired
Dokkan awaken logo 150Card 1011630 thumb


Details
► 12 Ki Multiplier is 150%; 24 Ki Multiplier is 200%
    • (Full 12-24 Ki Multipliers table)
► SA Lv.20 raises SA Multiplier by an additional 30%
► SA Level can go up to 25, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Z-Battle event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening
  1. Lowers own SA Multiplier by 30% for 1 turn
  2. Lowers own SA Multiplier and DEF by 30% for 1 turn
  3. Raises SA Multiplier and DEF by 50% for 1 turn
  4. Raises SA Multiplier and DEF by 50% for 1 turn
  5. 30% chance to evade enemy's attack


Extreme z awaken label
Step1
Step2
Step3
LR Trunks (Kid) & Goten (Kid) Rainbow x10
LR Trunks (Kid) & Goten (Kid) Rainbow x15
LR Trunks (Kid) & Goten (Kid) Rainbow x20
Advertisement