Card 1014500 thumb apng.png
N eclair.png R eclair.pngSR eclair.pngSSR eclair.pngUR eclair.png
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb.png
AGL icon.pngTEQ icon.pngINT icon.pngSTR icon.pngPHY icon.pngRainbow icon.png
Weekly Tag.pngBonus Tag.pngStory Tag.pngStrike Tag.pngDokkan Tag.pngSpecial Tag.pngLimit Tag.pngPrime Tag.pngZ-Battle Tag.pngChallenge Tag.pngLimited Tag.png
Cards.png

latest?cb=20190117162413&format=originalTransparent thumb.png
Courage to the Max!
Goku
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
150
1/25
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb.png
SINT icon.png
99
11450
latest?cb=20190117212834&format=originalTransparent artwork.png
Card 1014500 sp phrase.png
Card 1014500 sp02 phrase.png
  Release Date.png Info Icon.png
Japan server.png19 Jul 2018
Z Only.png
 15 Sep 2020
Global server.png7 Dec 2018
Disambiguation.png
Origin of art.png
Daiz1-2.jpg
Special Skill.png
Boost All Skill Effect.png
Boost Type Skill Effect.png
Critical Hit Skill Effect.png
Diverse Super Attack Skill Effect.png
Evasion Skill Effect.png
Raise Ki Skill Effect.png
Raise HP Skill Effect.png
Raise ATK Skill Effect.png
Raise DEF Skill Effect.png
Stun Skill Effect.png
Stage Skill.png

News banner event zbattle 011 small.pngNews banner event zbattle 043 small.pngNews banner event zbattle 018 small.pngNews banner event zbattle 023 small.pngNews banner event zbattle 049 small.png


Leader Skill.png
All Types Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%
Super atk.png Power Pole (12-17 Ki)
Courageous Adventure (18+ Ki)
Causes colossal damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy[1]
Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy and raises Super Class allies' ATK by 30% for 1 turn
Passive skill.png Trusty Power Pole and Flying Nimbus
Super Class allies' Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +30%; medium chance[3] to evade enemy's attack (including Super Attack); Super Class allies' ATK & DEF +20% in addition when HP is 50% or below


Leader Skill.png
All Types Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%
Super atk.png Power Pole (Extreme) (12-17 Ki)
Courageous Adventure (Extreme) (18+ Ki)
Causes colossal damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy[2]
Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy and raises Super Class allies' ATK & DEF by 30% for 1 turn
Passive skill.png Trusty Power Pole and Flying Nimbus
ATK & DEF +59%; Super Class allies' Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +30%; medium chance[3] of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack); Super Class allies' ATK & DEF +20% in addition when HP is 59% or less; Ki +3 and chance of performing a critical hit +59% when there is an ally whose name includes "Gohan (Kid)" attacking in the same turn

Link skill.png
All in the Family
Lv 1: DEF +15%
Lv 10: DEF +20%
- Z Fighters
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +20%
- Saiyan Warrior Race
Lv 1: ATK +5%
Lv 10: ATK +10%
- The Saiyan Lineage
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
- Experienced Fighters
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Courage
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK +10%
- Legendary Power
Lv 1: ATK +10% when performing a Super Attack
Lv 10: ATK +15% when performing a Super Attack
Category.png
Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Turtle School
Ki meter.png
KiMeter 2 Green LR.png
Stats.png
Base.png
Max.png
Max Star locked.png
Max Star released.png
HP.png
4547
15006
17006
20006
Atk.png
3841
12678
14678
17678
Def.png
2030
6700
8700
11700
How to obtain.png
EN news banner event 710 small.png
Additional Information.png

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140%; 24 Ki Multiplier is 200%

► SA Lv.20 raises SA Multiplier by an additional 30%
Card 1016090 thumb.pngCard 1017730 thumb.pngCard 1020610 thumb.pngCard 1017710 thumb.png can be farmed to raise Super Attack (SSR icon.png 1%; UR icon.png 2%)


  1. 20% chance to stun the enemy for 2 turns
  2. 30% chance to stun the enemy for 2 turns
  3. 3.0 3.1 30% chance to evade enemy's attack

► SA Level can go up to 25, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Super Battle Road event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening



Extreme z awaken label.png
Step1.png
Step2.png
Step3.png
LR INT Goku Rainbow.png x10
LR INT Goku Rainbow.png x15
LR INT Goku Rainbow.png x20
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.