Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

PSA - For those who wanted to add their own EZA details for the units, please do so either in your own blog page or the discussion tab. Anyone who put their own EZA ideas in the character pages will be banned immediately, regardless if your revert it or not.

READ MORE

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Advertisement
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Card 1018950 thumb
N eclairR eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagDB Story TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited TagLimited-Attempts Tag
Cards

Card 1018950 thumb
Daring Planetary Invasion
Vegeta (Kid) & Raditz (Kid)
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120/140
1/15
UR icon
EAGL icon
32
11895
Card 1018950 artwork



Card 1018950 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server10 Feb 2020
Z Only
10 Feb 2020
Global server20 Jul 2020
Z Only
20 Jul 2020
Disambiguation
Disambiguation
Origin of art
1581456291
Special Skill
Additional Attack Skill Effect
Boost Category Skill Effect
Boost Type Skill Effect
Critical Hit Skill Effect
Lower ATK Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stack Attack Skill Effect
SaiyanTrio
Stage Skill



Leader Skill
"Joined Forces" Category Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%;
or
Extreme Class Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30%
Super atk Sp skill icon 02 Saiyan Aggression
Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers ATK[1]
Passive skill Fearless Smile
ATK & DEF +60%; plus an additional Ki +1 and ATK & DEF +10% per "Pure Saiyans" Category ally (self excluded) attacking in the same turn



Leader Skill
"Joined Forces" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +77%;
or
Extreme Class Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +40%
Super atk Sp skill icon 02 Saiyan Aggression (Extreme)
Raises ATK[2], causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers ATK[1]
Passive skillFearless Smile
ATK & DEF +70%; plus an additional Ki +1, ATK & DEF +20% and chance of performing a critical hit +10% per "Pure Saiyans" Category ally (self excluded) attacking in the same turn; launches an additional attack that has a high chance[3] of becoming a Super Attack when there is another "Joined Forces" Category ally attacking in the same turn

Link skill
Saiyan Warrior Race
Lv 1: ATK +5%
Lv 10: ATK +10%
- The Saiyan Lineage
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
- Frieza's Army
Lv 1: DEF +20%
Lv 10: ATK +10% and DEF +20%
- Brutal Beatdown
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Thirst for Conquest
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK & DEF +15%
- Prepared for Battle
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
- Shattering the Limit
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category
Pure Saiyans - Joined Forces - Youth - Terrifying Conquerors - Space-Traveling Warriors
Ki meter
KiMeter 3 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
1817
5998
7598
9998
Atk
2076
6854
8454
10854
Def
865
2857
4457
6857
Acquired
Dokkan awaken logo 150Card 1018940 thumb


Details
► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140%
► SA Lv.10 increases SA Multiplier by an additional 20%

► Vegeta & Raditz require Special Potential Orbs instead of AGL Potential Orbs
► Total Potential Orbs needed:

  • ThreeSaiyans Pot S x6540 ThreeSaiyans Pot M x3530 ThreeSaiyans Pot L x346
► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Z-Area event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening
  1. 1.0 1.1 Lowers enemy's ATK by 20% for 3 turns
  2. Raises ATK 30% for 99 turns (How does it work?)
  3. 50% chance for additional attack to become a Super Attack
Extreme z awaken label
Step1
Step2
Step3
Step4
Step5
Step6
Step7
Max locked
Max rainbow
Kid Vegeta & Raditz Bronze
x3
Kid Vegeta & Raditz Bronze
x5
Kid Vegeta & Raditz Bronze
x7
Kid Vegeta & Raditz Silver
x10
Kid Vegeta & Raditz Silver
x30
Kid Vegeta & Raditz Gold
x30
Kid Vegeta & Raditz Rainbow
x30
Com label level
Lv. 125
Lv. 130
Lv. 135
Lv. 140
HP
6503
7009
7515
8021
9621
12021
Atk
7432
8010
8588
9166
10766
13166
Def
3098
3339
3580
3821
5421
7821


Advertisement