FANDOM


N eclair R eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
LR_logo_apng.pngTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited Tag
Cards

URPHYNappaThumb
Diabolical Strike
Nappa
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120
1/10
UR icon
EPHY icon
42
11096
PicsArt 08-09-07.49.21
Card 1010960 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server10 Aug 2017
Global server30 Oct 2017
Disambiguation
Special Skill
Boost Type Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stage Skill
News banner event zbattle 011 smallNews banner event 719 small
Leader Skill
PHY icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%
Super atk Ki Blast icon Break Cannon
Causes supreme damage to enemy
Passive skill Total Carnage
PHY icon Type Ki +2; great chance[1] of ATK & DEF +30%
Link skill
Saiyan Warrior Race
Global server ATK +700
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +5%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +10%
- Brutal Beatdown
Global server ATK +10%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +10%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Tough as Nails
Global server DEF +1500
Japan server Lv 1: DEF +15%
Japan server Lv 10: DEF +20% and damage received -5%
- Berserker
Global server ATK +20% when HP is 50% or below
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +20% when HP is 50% or below
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +30% when HP is 50% or below
- Over 9000
Global server ATK +10%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +10%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK & DEF +10%
- Shocking Speed
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +5%
- Shattering the Limit
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category
Pure Saiyans - Terrifying Conquerors
Ki meter
KiMeter 3 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
2928
9664
10864
12904
Atk
2296
7580
8780
10580
Def
1470
4852
6052
7612
How to obtain
Dokkan awaken logo 150Thum 1009290
Additional Information

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140%
► SA Lv.10 increases SA Multiplier by an additional 30%
Nappa Thumbnail can be farmed to raise Super Attack


  1. 70% chance of ATK & DEF +30% for all PHY icon Type allies




*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+