FANDOM


N eclair R eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
LR_logo_apng.pngTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited Tag
Cards

Card 1011830 thumb
Double the Evil
Cellza
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
80/100
1/10
SSR iconLevel upUR icon
INT iconArrow3OrangeRightEINT icon
24/32
11183
Artwork celluza dokkanHD
Card 1011830 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server24 Aug 2017
Global server6 Nov 2017
Disambiguation
Origin of art
Cellza
Special Skill
Boost Type Skill Effect
Lower DEF Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Recovery Skill Effect
Stage Skill
Event Gogeta Super2 Dokkan smallNews banner event zbattle 014 smallNews banner event zbattle 032 small
Leader Skill
INT icon Type Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +60%
Super atk Ki Blast icon Death Ball
Causes supreme damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF[1]
Passive skill Evil Essence
ATK & DEF +70% with a high chance of ATK +30% in addition[2]; high chance of recovering 10% HP at start of turn[3]
Link skill
Brutal Beatdown
ATK +10%
- Nightmare
ATK +10%
- Shocking Speed
Ki +2
- Prodigies
ATK +10%
- Big Bad Bosses
ATK & DEF +25% when HP is 80% or below
- Fused Fighter
Ki +2
Category
Fusion - Transformation Boost
Ki meter
KiMeter 3 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
2225
8705
10705
13705
Atk
2342
9235
11235
14235
Def
873
3354
5354
8354
How to obtain
Rare summon
WTprizes regular
Additional Information

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 135%


  1. Lowers enemy's DEF by 50% for 3 turns
  2. 50% chance of an additional ATK +30%
  3. 50% chance of recovering 10% HP at start of turn
AwakenArrow3OrangeRightUR icon
Dr gero x50
Master shen x20
Kami x10
West kai x3
Old kai x1



*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+