Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

PSA - For those who wanted to add their own EZA details for the units, please do so either in your own blog page or the discussion tab. Anyone who put their own EZA ideas in the character pages will be banned immediately, regardless if your revert it or not.

READ MORE

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Advertisement
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
N eclairR eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagDB Story TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited TagLimited-Attempts Tag
Cards

Card 1015470 thumb
Card 1015470 thumb
Epitome of Sublime Beauty
Goku Black
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120/140
1/15
UR icon
EINT icon
58
11547
Card 1015470 artwork



Card 1015470 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server29 Nov 2018
Z Only
22 Sep 2023
Global server25 Apr 2019
Z Only
22 Sep 2023
Disambiguation
Origin of art
TUR Int Goku Black Origin
Special Skill
Boost Category Skill Effect
Boost Type Skill Effect
Critical Hit Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stack Defense Skill Effect
Transformation Skill Effect
Zamasu
Stage Skill



Leader Skill
"Time Travelers" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +150%;
or
EINT icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Black Power Ball
Greatly raises DEF[1] and causes immense damage to enemy
Passive skill The Strength of a God and a Saiyan 
ATK +40% at start of each turn (up to 120%); chance of performing a critical hit +5% with each attack received (up to 40%); Transform when conditions are met
Transformation Condition
Transform when HP is 80% or above, starting from the 6th turn from the start of battle


Leader Skill
"Time Travelers" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +170%;
or
EINT icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Black Power Ball (Extreme)
Greatly raises DEF[1], causes immense damage to enemy and lowers ATK[2]
Passive skillThe Strength of a God and a Saiyan 
Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +80%; plus an additional ATK +40% (up to 120%) and DEF +30% (up to 60%) at start of each turn; chance of performing a critical hit +10% with each attack received (up to 40%); launches 2 additional attacks, each of which has a high chance[3] of becoming a Super Attack, when facing a Super Class enemy; Transform when conditions are met
Transformation Condition
Transform when HP is 60% or above, starting from the 4th turn from the start of battle

Link skill
Cold Judgment
Lv 1: DEF +20%
Lv 10: DEF +25%
- Fear and Faith
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: All enemies' DEF -10% and Ki +2
- Nightmare
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Prepared for Battle
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
- Dismal Future
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and chance of performing a critical hit +5%
- Big Bad Bosses
Lv 1: ATK & DEF +25% when HP is 80% or less
Lv 10: ATK & DEF +25%
- Fierce Battle
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +20%
Category
Realm of Gods - Potara - Future Saga - Transformation Boost - Time Travelers - Kamehameha - Inhuman Deeds - Corroded Body and Mind - Accelerated Battle - Worldwide Chaos - Power Beyond Super Saiyan - Power of Wishes - Super Bosses
Ki meter
KiMeter 3 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
3930
12970
14970
17970
Atk
3345
11040
13040
16040
Def
1390
4590
6590
9590
Acquired
Dokkan awaken logo 150Card 1015460 thumb
Goku BlackArrow3OrangeRightGoku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé)


Details
► 12 Ki Multiplier is 150%
Card 1008600 thumb can be farmed to raise Super Attack
► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Z-Battle event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening
  1. 1.0 1.1 Raises DEF by 50% for 99 turns
  2. Lowers enemy's ATK by 20% for 3 turns
  3. 50% chance for additional attack to become a Super Attack
Extreme z awaken label
Step1
Step2
Step3
Step4
Step5
Step6
Step7
Max locked
Max rainbow
INT Goku Black Bronze
x3
INT Goku Black Bronze
x5
INT Goku Black Bronze
x7
INT Goku Black Silver
x10
INT Goku Black Silver
x30
INT Goku Black Gold
x30
INT Goku Black Rainbow
x30
Com label level
Lv. 125
Lv. 130
Lv. 135
Lv. 140
HP
14063
15157
16251
17344
19344
22344
Atk
11970
12901
13833
14764
16764
19764
Def
4977
5364
5751
6138
8138
11138


Card 4015480 thumb
Card 4015480 thumb
Epitome of Sublime Beauty
Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé)
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120/140
1/15
UR icon
EINT icon
58
41548
Card 4015480 artwork



Card 4015480 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server29 Nov 2018
Z Only
22 Sep 2023
Global server25 Apr 2019
Z Only
22 Sep 2023
Disambiguation
Origin of art
TUR Int Rose Black Origin
Special Skill
Critical Hit Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stack Defense Skill Effect
Transformation Skill Effect
Kamehameha Extreme - Zamasu
Stage Skill



Leader Skill
"Time Travelers" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +150%;
or
EINT icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%
Super atk Holy Black Kamehameha
Greatly raises DEF[1] and causes immense damage to enemy
Passive skill Beauty and Ambition
ATK +150% and chance of performing a critical hit +50%;
Extreme Class allies' Ki +3



Leader Skill
"Time Travelers" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +170%;
or
EINT icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%
Super atk Holy Black Kamehameha (Extreme)
Greatly raises DEF[1], causes immense damage to enemy and lowers ATK & DEF[2]
Passive skillBeauty and Ambition
ATK +250% and DEF +150%; high chance[3] of performing a critical hit; plus an additional ATK +10% with each attack performed (up to 50%); Extreme Class allies' Ki +3 and ATK +30%; launches an additional attack which has a high chance[4] of becoming a Super Attack; launches an additional attack which has a high chance[4] of becoming a Super Attack when facing a Super Class enemy

Link skill
Super Saiyan
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Kamehameha
Lv 1: ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack
Lv 10: ATK +10% when performing a Super Attack
- Nightmare
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Prepared for Battle
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
- Dismal Future
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and chance of performing a critical hit +5%
- Big Bad Bosses
Lv 1: ATK & DEF +25% when HP is 80% or less
Lv 10: ATK & DEF +25%
- Fierce Battle
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +20%
Category
Realm of Gods - Potara - Future Saga - Transformation Boost - Time Travelers - Kamehameha - Inhuman Deeds - Corroded Body and Mind - Accelerated Battle - Worldwide Chaos - Power Beyond Super Saiyan - Power of Wishes - Super Bosses
Ki meter
KiMeter 3 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
3930
12970
14970
17970
Atk
3345
11040
13040
16040
Def
1390
4590
6590
9590
Acquired
When HP is 80% or above, starting from the 6th turn from the start of battle
After Extreme Z-Awakening: When HP is 60% or above, starting from the 4th turn from the start of battle
Goku BlackArrow3OrangeRightGoku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé)


Details
► 12 Ki Multiplier is 150%
His additional ATK boost with each attack performed is calculated separately, for a total of ATK +470% starting from the turn in which the character performs the 5th attack in battle
► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Z-Battle event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening
  1. 1.0 1.1 Raises DEF by 50% for 99 turns
  2. Lowers enemy's ATK & DEF by 20% for 3 turns
  3. 50% chance to perform a critical hit when attacking
  4. 4.0 4.1 50% chance for additional attack to become a Super Attack
Extreme z awaken label
Step1
Step2
Step3
Step4
Step5
Step6
Step7
Max locked
Max rainbow
INT Goku Black Bronze
x3
INT Goku Black Bronze
x5
INT Goku Black Bronze
x7
INT Goku Black Silver
x10
INT Goku Black Silver
x30
INT Goku Black Gold
x30
INT Goku Black Rainbow
x30
Com label level
Lv. 125
Lv. 130
Lv. 135
Lv. 140
HP
14063
15157
16251
17344
19344
22344
Atk
11970
12901
13833
14764
16764
19764
Def
4977
5364
5751
6138
8138
11138


Advertisement