Evasion Skill Effect.png
Gif goku evade super.gif

Explanation about Evasion
Evade normal and/or Super Attacks

Hidden Potential (Evasion)
Pot skill dodge.png
Turn any UR into an Evader. Increase the chance of evading attacks by 1% per level; there are 15 extra levels.

The Hidden Potential's Evasion skill will activate separately from the character's Passive Skill.

If the character can counter certain attacks, they will evade and counter as usual.

Passive skill.png
The following characters can evade any attack.


Evade any attack Chance/Condition
Frame SSR PHY thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1019000 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngE.PHY icon thumb.png
100% chance with 7 or more Ki Spheres obtained
Card 1019710 thumb.pngCard 1016260 thumb.png 100% chance when there is a "Universe Survival Saga" or "Pure Saiyans" Category enemy
Card 4013550 thumb-Z.png 100% chance for 1 turn (once only)
Card 1014280 thumb.png 100% chance for 1 turn when HP is 40% or below (once only)
Frame SSR AGL thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1019400 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngE.AGL icon thumb.png
100% chance within the same turn after using Active Skill (once only)
Frame SSR AGL thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1020310 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.AGL icon thumb JP.png
Card 1018500 thumb.pngCard 4013550 thumb.pngCard 1019360 thumb.pngCard 1018170 thumb.png
70% chance
Card 1019690 thumb.png 70% chance as the 1st attacker in a turn
Frame SSR STR thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1019820 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.STR icon thumb.png
70% chance for 7 turns from start of turn
Card 1019660 thumb.png 70% chance when HP is 30% or less (once only)
Card 1020300 thumb.pngCard 1017040 thumb.pngCard 4015980 thumb.pngCard 1013410 thumb.pngCard 1016730 thumb.pngCard 1020130 thumb.pngCard 1019840 thumb.pngCard 1019090 thumb.pngCard 1015100 thumb.pngCard 4019760 thumb v2.pngCard 1021700 thumb-Z.pngCard 1017020 thumb.pngCard 1011750 thumb.pngCard 1014290 thumb.pngCard 1012290 thumb.pngCard 1019960 thumb.pngCard 1013330 thumb.pngCard 1019350 thumb.pngCard 1016990 thumb.pngCard 1017010 thumb.png 50% chance
Card 1021330 thumb.pngCard 4021300 thumb v2.png 50% chance with a Rainbow icon.png Ki Sphere obtained
Card 1013050 thumb.pngCard 1017510 thumb.pngCard 1017720 thumb.png 50% chance as the 1st attacker in a turn
Frame SSR TEQ thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1018650 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.TEQ icon thumb.png
Frame SSR TEQ thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 4017980 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.TEQ icon thumb.pngTransform icon thumb.png
Frame SSR STR thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1018620 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.STR icon thumb.png
Frame SSR STR thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 4017970 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.STR icon thumb.pngTransform icon thumb.png
50% chance as the 3rd attacker in a turn
Frame SSR TEQ thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1010900 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.TEQ icon thumb.pngEZA icon thumb.png
50% chance for 3 turns after receiving an attack
Card 1020910 thumb.png 50% chance when facing 2 or more enemies
Frame SSR STR thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1014080 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.STR icon thumb.png
50% chance when there is a "Future Saga" Category enemy
Frame SSR INT thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1018250 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.INT icon thumb.png
Card 1019370 thumb.pngCard 1019810 thumb.pngCard 1019800 thumb.png
50% chance for 7 turns from start of turn
Card 1020230 thumb.png 50% chance for 6 turns from start of turn
Frame SSR STR thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1019820 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.STR icon thumb.png
50% chance starting from the 8th turn from start of turn
Card 1019860 thumb.png 50% chance starting from the 8th turn from start of battle
Card 1019930 thumb.png 50% chance when HP is 49% or less
Card 1012370 thumb.png 50% chance for 7 turns when HP is 50% or below (once only)
Card 1019740 thumb.pngCard 4019750 thumb v2.png 50% chance with 6 or more Ki Spheres obtained
Card 1019920 thumb.pngCard 1018000 thumb.png 50% chance with "Goku (Youth)" ally or enemy
Card 1017000 thumb.png 50% chance with "Kale" in the same turn
Card 1017840 thumb.png 36% chance with "Android #16" or "Android #17" in the same turn
Card 4018760 thumb v2.png 33% chance with 3 or more Ki Spheres obtained
Frame SSR INT thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1014500 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.INT icon thumb.png
Frame SSR PHY thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1021620 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.PHY icon thumb JP.png
Card 1020770 thumb.pngCard 1020530 thumb.pngCard 1020030 thumb.pngCard 1015970 thumb.pngCard 1019490 thumb.pngCard 4019600 thumb v2.pngCard 1018930 thumb.pngCard 1010870 thumb.pngCard 1021610 thumb.pngCard 1010660 thumb JP.pngCard 1013430 thumb.pngCard 1020290 thumb.pngCard 1020520 thumb.pngCard 1020020 thumb.pngCard 1020760 thumb.pngCard 1017030 thumb.pngCard 1016280 thumb.pngCard 1015960 thumb.pngCard 1020260 thumb.pngCard 1019480 thumb.pngCard 1016970 thumb.pngCard 1020120 thumb.pngCard 1019830 thumb.pngCard 1019080 thumb.pngCard 1015350 thumb.pngCard 1015090 thumb.pngCard 1021600 thumb.pngCard 1016910 thumb.pngCard 1012690 thumb.pngCard 1006730 thumb.png
30% chance
Card 1019850 thumb.png 30% chance when there are another 2 or more "Vegeta's Family" Category allies on the team
Card 1020900 thumb.png 30% chance when facing 2 or more enemies
Frame SSR PHY thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1018030 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngE.PHY icon thumb.png
30% chance when HP is 66% or more
Card 1005050 thumb-Z.pngCard 1020500 thumb.png 30% chance after receiving attack
Card 1010850 thumb-Z.pngCard 1021320 thumb.png 30% chance with a Rainbow icon.png Ki Sphere obtained
Card 1008540 thumb-Z.png 30% chance after performing 3 Super Attacks
Card 1015610 thumb.pngCard 1015600 thumb.png 30% chance when there is a "Future Saga" Category enemy
Card 1010490 thumb-Z.png 30% chance with "Android #17" in the same turn
Card 1017950 thumb.png 30% chance with "Android #17 (Future)" in the same turn
Card 1013040 thumb.pngCard 1017710 thumb.png 30% chance as the 1st attacker in a turn
Card 1017510 thumb.png 30% chance as the 2nd attacker in a turn
Card 1015420 thumb-Z.png 22% chance with "Rozie" or "Kakunsa" in the same turn
Card 1010860 thumb.png 20% chance
Card 1017840 thumb.png 18% chance
Card 4019150 thumb v1.png 18% chance for 5 turns from start of turn
Card 1017510 thumb.pngCard 1018920 thumb.png 15% chance
Card 1018020 thumb.png 15% chance when HP is 66% or more
Card 1010670 thumb JP.png 10% chance
Card 4018730 thumb v2.png 10% chance when attacking Extreme Class enemies
Stack chance to evade any attack Chance/Condition Max
Card 1010870 thumb-Z.png +10% per attack evaded 100%
Card 1019710 thumb.png +8% per "Universe 6" and/or "Peppy Gals" ally on the team 100%
Card 1016260 thumb.png +6% per "Universe 6" and/or "Peppy Gals" ally on the team 84%
Frame SSR AGL thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1016840 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.AGL icon thumb.png
+6% per attack performed 66%
Card 1014460 thumb.png +30% per "Peppy Gals" ally on the team 60%
Card 1020390 thumb.pngCard 1013640 thumb.png +15% per "Universe Survival Saga" ally on the team 60%
Card 1013910 thumb.pngCard 1014150 thumb.png +15% with each turn 60%
Card 1012090 thumb.png +20% per "Peppy Gals" ally on the team 50%
Card 1021560 thumb.png +10% per attack received 50%
Card 1016830 thumb.png +5% per attack performed  50%
Card 1018320 thumb.png +10% per "Time Travelers" ally on the team 40%
Card 1012610 thumb.png +10% with each turn 40%
Card 1016820 thumb.png +4% per attack performed 40%
Card 1021550 thumb.png +10% per attack received 30%
Card 1013630 thumb.png +10% per "Universe Survival Saga" ally on the team 30%
Card 1020890 thumb.png +10% per "Crossover" ally on the team 30%
Card 1018310 thumb.png +10% per "Time Travelers" ally on the team 20%
Card 1020880 thumb.png +5% per "Crossover" ally on the team 20%

Passive skill.png
The following characters can evade and counter Super Attacks.
Evade and counter Super Attacks Chance

Card 1011300 thumb.pngCard 1011290 thumb.png

70% chance

Card 1020990 thumb.pngCard 1020650 thumb.png

50% chance
Frame SSR AGL thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1014210 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.AGL icon thumb.png
Frame SSR STR thumb.pngSpiral.pnglatest?cb=20191212155456&format=originalCard 1014220 thumb.pngLR icon thumb.pngS.STR icon thumb.png

Card 1015750 thumb.pngCard 1009830 thumb.pngCard 1013410 thumb.pngCard 1014130 thumb.pngCard 1015770 thumb.pngCard 1009430 thumb.png
Card 1015740 thumb.pngCard 1009820 thumb.pngCard 1011750 thumb.pngCard 1014120 thumb.pngCard 1020980 thumb.pngCard 1015760 thumb.pngCard 1009420 thumb.pngCard 1020640 thumb.png
30% chance
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.