Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Advertisement
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Card 1020890 thumb.png
N eclair.pngR eclair.pngSR eclair.pngSSR eclair.pngUR eclair.png
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb.png
AGL icon.pngTEQ icon.pngINT icon.pngSTR icon.pngPHY icon.pngRainbow icon.png
Weekly Tag.pngBonus Tag.pngStory Tag.pngStory Tag.pngStrike Tag.pngDokkan Tag.pngSpecial Tag.pngLimit Tag.pngPrime Tag.pngZ-Battle Tag.pngChallenge Tag.pngLimited Tag.png
Cards.png

Card 1020890 thumb.png
Evil Genius Demon God
Demon God Salsa
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120
1/10
UR icon.png
ETEQ icon.png
32
12089
Card 1020890 artwork.png



Card 1020890 sp phrase.png
  Release Date.png Info Icon.png
Japan server.png19 Nov 2020
Global server.png19 Nov 2020
Disambiguation.png
Origin of art.png
UM4-CP7 172x.png
Special Skill.png
Boost Category Skill Effect.png
Evasion Skill Effect.png
Raise Ki Skill Effect.png
Raise HP Skill Effect.png
Raise ATK Skill Effect.png
Raise DEF Skill Effect.png
Seal Super Attack Skill Effect.png
DBH Extreme
Stage Skill.png
Leader Skill.png
"Crossover" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%
Super atk.png Tricky Tornado
Greatly raises DEF for 1 turn[1], causes supreme damage to enemy and seals Super Attack
Passive skill.png Demon God's Pride
ATK & DEF +60%; ATK +15% (up to 60%) and chance of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack) +10% (up to 30%) per "Crossover" Category ally on the team
Link skill.png
Loyalty
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and reduces damage received by 5%
- Master of Magic
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +15% and all enemies' DEF -10%
- Prodigies
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Thirst for Conquest
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK & DEF +15%
- Brainiacs
Lv 1: ATK & DEF +10%
Lv 10: ATK & DEF +15%
- Shocking Speed
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +5%
- Shattering the Limit
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category.png
Dragon Ball Seekers - Time Travelers - Terrifying Conquerors - Dragon Ball Heroes - Crossover
Ki meter.png
KiMeter 3 Green.png
Stats.png
Base.png
Max.png
Max Star locked.png
Max Star released.png
HP.png
3454
8540
9740
11300
Atk.png
3642
7147
8347
10387
Def.png
2166
4603
5803
7603
Acquired.png
Dokkan awaken logo 150.pngCard 1020880 thumb.png


Details.png
► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140%
  1. Raises DEF by 50% for 1 turns


Advertisement