Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

PSA - For those who wanted to add their own EZA details for the units, please do so either in your own blog page or the discussion tab. Anyone who put their own EZA ideas in the character pages will be banned immediately, regardless if your revert it or not.

READ MORE

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Advertisement
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

Awakening medals cat Common Medals Story Medals Super Strike Medals Special Medals Limit Medals Prime Medals Dokkan Medals Z-Battle Medals Challenge MedalsWT MedalsMedal Empty use

Extreme Z-Awakening Medal
Vegeta (Kid) & Raditz (Kid)
Challenge Medals
Kid Vegeta & Raditz Bronze
x3
Step 1
Max Lv. 125;
Leader Skill: "Joined Forces" Category Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +60%; or Extreme Class Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30%
x5
Step 2
SA Lv. 11
x7
Step 3
Max Lv. 130;
Passive Skill: ATK & DEF +70%; plus an additional Ki +1 and ATK & DEF +15% per "Pure Saiyans" Category ally (self excluded) attacking in the same turn
Kid Vegeta & Raditz Silver
x10
Step 4
SA Lv. 12
x30
Step 5
SA Lv. 13;
Leader Skill: "Joined Forces" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +77%; or Extreme Class Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +40%
Kid Vegeta & Raditz Gold
x30
Step 6
Max Lv. 135;
SA Lv. 14;
Super Attack (Lv. 14+): Raises ATK, causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers ATK
Kid Vegeta & Raditz Rainbow
x30
Step 7
Max Lv. 140;
SA Lv. 15;
Passive Skill: ATK & DEF +70%; plus an additional Ki +1, ATK & DEF +20% and chance of performing a critical hit +10% per "Pure Saiyans" Category ally (self excluded) attacking in the same turn; launches an additional attack that has a high chance of becoming a Super Attack when there is another "Joined Forces" Category ally attacking in the same turn
Extreme Z-Awaken
Card 1018950 thumb
Location
News banner event 717 small A
Advertisement