- Event restrictions
- You are unable to use Dragon Stones to revive or continue if you are KO'd in the event.
- The stages cost 0 stamina until you beat them, after that they cost stamina to replay.
- You can replay stages with Keys of the Past. You will also need them when you haven't completed a stage.
- You cannot bring any Support Items or Memories.
- Characters with the same second name cannot be included on the same team.
- The damage threshold of 2 million for characters starting from Level 1 means that will no longer be able to instantly defeat the boss with his lethal Passive Skill should it activate.
- Characters with the Link Skill "Legendary Power" active deal increased damage to Trunks (Kid) & Goten (Kid).
- Characters from the "Gifted Warriors" Category take less damage, mitigate Trunks (Kid) & Goten (Kid)'s damage reduction and cause increased damage. However, they won't be able to bypass Trunks (Kid) & Goten (Kid)'s damage reduction against specific Types.
- Note: allies that are not part of the effective Category, and are also not of the effective Type, will have to face both damage reductions.
- By replaying Level 10 (checkpoint), you can get additional rewards:
- Level 10, 15 STA: x3