- Event restrictions
- You are unable to use Dragon Stones to revive or continue if you are KO'd in the event.
- The stages cost 0 stamina until you beat them, after that they cost stamina to replay.
- You can replay stages with Keys of the Past. You will also need them when you haven't completed a stage.
- You cannot bring any Support Items or Memories.
- Characters with the same second name cannot be included on the same team.
- The damage threshold of 2 million for characters starting from Level 10 means that will no longer be able to instantly defeat the boss with his lethal Passive Skill should it activate.
- Characters from the "Vegeta's Family" Category take less damage, mitigate Goku Black's damage reduction and cause increased damage. However, they won't be able to bypass Goku Black's damage reduction against specific Types.
- Note: allies that are not part of the effective Category, and are also not of the effective Type, will have to face both damage reductions.
- By replaying certain levels (checkpoints), you can get additional rewards:
- Level 5, 3 STA: x1
- Level 10, 5 STA: x2
- Level 15, 5 STA: x2
- Level 20, 7 STA: x4
- Level 25, 10 STA: x4
- Level 30, 15 STA: x4