Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

PSA - For those who wanted to add their own EZA details for the units, please do so either in your own blog page or the discussion tab. Anyone who put their own EZA ideas in the character pages will be banned immediately, regardless if your revert it or not.

READ MORE

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Advertisement
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Card 1011460 thumb
N eclairR eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagDB Story TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited TagLimited-Attempts Tag
Cards

Card 1011460 thumb
Grisly Destruction
Android #18 (Future)
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120/140
1/15
UR icon
EAGL icon
40
11146
FHIhdZS d



Card 1011460 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server31 May 2018
Z Only
19 Dec 2023
Global server12 Dec 2018
Z Only
19 Dec 2023
Disambiguation
Origin of art
Shortabutnotthesame
Special Skill
Boost Type Skill Effect
Change Ki Spheres Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stack Defense Skill Effect
Future Trunks
Stage Skill



Leader Skill
AGL icon Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +60%
Super atk Sp skill icon 02 Accel Dance
Causes supreme damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 3 turns
Passive skill Perfect Position
ATK & DEF +70%; changes PHY icon Ki Spheres to AGL icon Ki Spheres; changes INT icon Ki Spheres to PHY icon Ki Spheres in addition when HP is 70% or below



Leader Skill
AGL icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%
Super atk Sp skill icon 02 Accel Dance (Extreme)
Raises ATK for 1 turn[1], causes supreme damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 3 turns
Passive skillPerfect Position
ATK & DEF +150%; changes PHY icon Ki Spheres to AGL icon Ki Spheres; changes INT icon Ki Spheres to PHY icon Ki Spheres in addition and launches an additional attack that has a high chance[2] of becoming a Super Attack when HP is 78% or less; plus an additional ATK +20% and DEF +30% per AGL icon Ki Sphere obtained; plus an additional ATK & DEF +20% per Ki Sphere obtained (AGL icon Ki Spheres excluded); medium chance[3] of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack); Ki +1, plus an additional ATK & DEF +50% and chance of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack) +18% per "Future Saga" (self excluded) Category ally attacking in the same turn

Link skill
Organic Upgrade
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK, DEF & chance of performing a critical hit +5%
- Android Assault
Lv 1: DEF +10%
Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +20%
- Twin Terrors
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK, DEF & chance of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack) +5%
- Brutal Beatdown
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Battlefield Diva
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +3 and chance of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack) +5%
- Dismal Future
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and chance of performing a critical hit +5%
- Fierce Battle
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +20%
Category
Peppy Gals - Future Saga - Androids - Siblings' Bond - Androids/Cell Saga - Worldwide Chaos
Ki meter
KiMeter 2 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
3106
10251
12251
14851
Atk
2370
7822
9822
12822
Def
1346
4444
6444
9844
Acquired
Dokkan awaken logo 150Card 2000250 thumb


Details
► 12 Ki Multiplier is 135%
Card 1017940 thumb can be farmed to raise Super Attack
► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Z-Battle event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening
  1. Raises SA Multiplier by 30% for 1 turn
  2. 50% chance of becoming a Super Attack
  3. 30% chance of evading enemy's attack
Extreme z awaken label
Step1
Step2
Step3
Step4
Step5
Step6
Step7
Max locked
Max rainbow
PHY SS Gohan (Future) Bronze
x2
PHY SS Gohan (Future) Bronze
x4
PHY SS Gohan (Future) Bronze
x6
PHY SS Gohan (Future) Silver
x8
PHY SS Gohan (Future) Silver
x12
PHY SS Gohan (Future) Gold
x12
PHY SS Gohan (Future) Rainbow
x12
Com label level
Lv. 125
Lv. 130
Lv. 135
Lv. 140
HP
11115
11979
12844
13708
15708
18308
Atk
8481
9141
9801
10460
12460
15460
Def
4819
5193
5568
5943
7943
11343


Advertisement