Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

PSA - For those who wanted to add their own EZA details for the units, please do so either in your own blog page or the discussion tab. Anyone who put their own EZA ideas in the character pages will be banned immediately, regardless if your revert it or not.

READ MORE

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Advertisement
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Card 1010750 thumb
N eclairR eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagDB Story TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited TagLimited-Attempts Tag
Cards

Card 1010750 thumb
Immutable Fighter
Super Vegeta
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
Letter P
120/140
1/15
UR icon
SAGL icon
40
11075
Card 1010750 artwork



Card 1010750 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server14 Sep 2017
Z Only
25 Mar 2024
Global server22 Feb 2018
Z Only
25 Mar 2024
Disambiguation
Origin of art
Vol 26 chapter 384
Special Skill
Additional Attack Skill Effect
Damage Reduction Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Seal Super Attack Skill Effect
Androids/Cell - Cell Saga Heroes
Stage Skill



Leader Skill
AGL icon, STR icon, and PHY icon Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +40%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Final Flash
Causes supreme damage to enemy and raises ATK for 9 turns[1]
Passive skill Power Brought to Bear
AGL icon, STR icon, and PHY icon Type Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +25%; Weakens Regeneration[2]



Leader Skill
AGL icon, STR icon, and PHY icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Final Flash (Extreme)
Causes supreme damage to enemy, seals Super Attack and raises ATK[1] for 9 turns
Passive skillPower Brought to Bear
ATK & DEF +150%; plus an additional ATK & DEF +100% when performing a Super Attack and if HP is 50% or less when performing a Super Attack, performs a critical hit; launches an additional attack that has a great chance[3] of becoming a Super Attack; reduces damage received by 30%; plus an additional damage reduction of 20% when HP is 70% or less at start of turn, plus an additional damage reduction of 20% when HP is 50% or less at start of turn, plus an additional damage reduction of 20% when HP is 30% or less at start of turn; all allies' Ki +1 and ATK & DEF +25%, plus an additional Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +25% for AGL icon, STR icon, and PHY icon Type allies; Weakens Regeneration[2]

Link skill
Golden Warrior
Lv 1: All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1
Lv 10: All enemies' DEF -10% and Ki +1
- Saiyan Warrior Race
Lv 1: ATK +5%
Lv 10: ATK +10%
- Super Saiyan
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Prodigies
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Z Fighters
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +20%
- Soul vs Soul
Lv 1: Weakens enemy's Regeneration; Ki +1
Lv 10: Weakens enemy's Regeneration; Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
- Shattering the Limit
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category
Pure Saiyans - Full Power - Vegeta's Family - Super Saiyans - Worthy Rivals - Androids/Cell Saga - Rapid Growth - Gifted Warriors - Heavenly Events - Mastered Evolution - Power Beyond Super Saiyan
Ki meter
KiMeter 3 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
2510
8286
10286
12886
Atk
2263
7470
9470
12470
Def
1721
5680
7680
11080
Acquired
Dokkan awaken logo 150Card 1004370 thumb


Details
► 12 Ki Multiplier is 135%
► His additional boost when performing a Super Attack is calculated separately, for a total of ATK & DEF +500% when performing a Super Attack
Card 1004760 thumb can be farmed to raise Super Attack
► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Z-Battle event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening
  1. 1.0 1.1 Raises ATK by 30% for 9 turns (How does it work?)
  2. 2.0 2.1 Weakens Cell's regeneration skill in "The Horrific Cell Games"
  3. 70% chance of becoming a Super Attack
Extreme z awaken label
Step1
Step2
Step3
Step4
Step5
Step6
Step7
Max locked
Max rainbow
STR Super Vegeta Bronze
x2
STR Super Vegeta Bronze
x4
STR Super Vegeta Bronze
x6
STR Super Vegeta Silver
x8
STR Super Vegeta Silver
x12
STR Super Vegeta Gold
x12
STR Super Vegeta Rainbow
x12
Com label level
Lv. 125
Lv. 130
Lv. 135
Lv. 140
HP
8984
9683
10382
11081
13081
15681
Atk
8100
8730
9360
9990
11990
14990
Def
6159
6638
7117
7596
9596
12996


Advertisement