N eclair.png R eclair.pngSR eclair.pngSSR eclair.pngUR eclair.png
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb.png
AGL icon.pngTEQ icon.pngINT icon.pngSTR icon.pngPHY icon.pngRainbow icon.png
Weekly Tag.pngBonus Tag.pngStory Tag.pngStrike Tag.pngDokkan Tag.pngSpecial Tag.pngLimit Tag.pngPrime Tag.pngZ-Battle Tag.pngChallenge Tag.pngLimited Tag.png
Cards.png

Card 1019490 thumb.png
In the Name of Justice
Great Saiyaman 2/1
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120
1/10
UR icon.png
STEQ icon.png
32
11949
Card 1019490 artwork.png
Card 1019490 sp phrase.png
  Release Date.png Info Icon.png
Japan server.png31 Jul 2020
Global server.png6 Nov 2020
Disambiguation.png
Special Skill.png
Boost Category Skill Effect.png
Evasion Skill Effect.png
Lower ATK Skill Effect.png
Raise Ki Skill Effect.png
Raise HP Skill Effect.png
Raise ATK Skill Effect.png
Raise DEF Skill Effect.png
Majin Buu
Stage Skill.png

News banner event zbattle 007 small.pngNews banner event zbattle 015 small.png

News banner event 601 small.pngNews banner event 602 small.pngNews banner event 603 small.pngNews banner event 604 small.pngNews banner event 605 small.pngNews banner event 606 small.pngNews banner event 607 small.png

News banner event 725 small.png

Leader Skill.png
"Special Pose" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%
Super atk.png Justice Eagle
Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers ATK[1]
Passive skill.png Magnificent Leap
ATK & DEF +80% and medium chance[2] of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack); attacked enemy's ATK -20% for 2 turns; "Special Pose" Category allies' Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +30%
Active skill.png Exchange
Exchanges with another character; can be activated when facing only 1 enemy, whose HP is 58% or more, starting from the 3rd turn from the start of battle (once only)
Link skill.png
Infighter
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: ATK +10% and all enemies' DEF -10%
Lv 10: ATK +15% and all enemies' DEF -15%
- Battlefield Diva
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +3 and chance of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack) +5%
- Patrol
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +20%
- Hero of Justice
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: ATK +25%
Lv 10: ATK +25% and chance of performing a critical hit +5%
- Signature Pose
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +3 and ATK +7%
- Courage
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK +10%
- Shattering the Limit
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category.png
Peppy Gals - Majin Buu Saga - Movie Heroes - Earthlings - Special Pose
Ki meter.png
KiMeter 2 Green.png
Stats.png
Base.png
Max.png
Max Star locked.png
Max Star released.png
HP.png
2512
8292
9492
11052
Atk.png
2376
7843
9043
11083
Def.png
1168
3857
5057
6857
How to obtain.png
Dokkan awaken logo 150.pngCard 1019480 thumb.png
Great Saiyaman 2Arrow3OrangeRight.pngGreat Saiyaman 1
Additional Information.png

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 135%


  1. Lowers enemy's ATK by 20% for 3 turns
  2. 30% chance to evade enemy's attack




Card 4019500 thumb.png
In the Name of Justice
Great Saiyaman 1
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120
1/10
UR icon.png
STEQ icon.png
32
41950
Card 4019500 artwork.png
Card 4019500 sp phrase.png
  Release Date.png Info Icon.png
Japan server.png31 Jul 2020
Global server.png6 Nov 2020
Disambiguation.png
Origin of art.png
SPoseSaiyaman.png
Special Skill.png
Boost Category Skill Effect.png
Critical Hit Skill Effect.png
Lower ATK Skill Effect.png
Raise Ki Skill Effect.png
Raise HP Skill Effect.png
Raise ATK Skill Effect.png
Raise DEF Skill Effect.png
Majin Buu
Stage Skill.png

News banner event zbattle 007 small.pngNews banner event zbattle 015 small.png

News banner event 601 small.pngNews banner event 602 small.pngNews banner event 603 small.pngNews banner event 604 small.pngNews banner event 605 small.pngNews banner event 606 small.pngNews banner event 607 small.png

News banner event 725 small.png

Leader Skill.png
"Special Pose" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%
Super atk.png Justice Rush
Raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn[1] and causes supreme damage to enemy
Passive skill.png Pursuit of Coolness
Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +100%; plus an additional ATK & DEF +30% when performing a Super Attack; ATK +10% and chance of performing a critical hit +5% per "Special Pose" Category ally on the team
Link skill.png
Z Fighters
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +20%
- Brainiacs
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: ATK & DEF +10%
Lv 10: ATK & DEF +15%
- Patrol
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +20%
- Hero of Justice
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: ATK +25%
Lv 10: ATK +25% and chance of performing a critical hit +5%
- Signature Pose
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +3 and ATK +7%
- Shocking Speed
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +5%
- Shattering the Limit
Characters Tabber.png
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category.png
Peppy Gals - Majin Buu Saga - Movie Heroes - Earthlings - Special Pose
Ki meter.png
KiMeter 2 Green.png
Stats.png
Base.png
Max.png
Max Star locked.png
Max Star released.png
HP.png
2512
8292
9492
11052
Atk.png
2376
7843
9043
11083
Def.png
1168
3857
5057
6857
How to obtain.png
After using Active Skill

Great Saiyaman 2Arrow3OrangeRight.pngGreat Saiyaman 1
Additional Information.png

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 135%
► His additional ATK & DEF +30% when performing a Super Attack is calculated separately, for a maximum possible boost of ATK +251% and DEF +160% when all conditions are met


  1. Raises SA Multiplier and DEF by 30% for 1 turn




*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.