FANDOM


N eclair R eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
LR_logo_apng.pngTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited Tag
Cards

Card 1017550 thumb
Indomitable Breakthrough
Videl
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
120
1/10
UR icon
SSTR icon
40
D-HqCjfU0AEmx6h
Card 1017550 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server1 Jul 2019
Global server31 Oct 2019
Disambiguation
Origin of art
Pgownvidel
Special Skill
Boost Type Skill Effect
Lower DEF Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stage Skill
Event Broly Dokkan smallEvent LRFrieza smallEvent LR Goku smallNews banner event 603 smallNews banner event 604 smallNews banner event 605 smallNews banner event zbattle 015 small
Leader Skill
STR icon Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%
Super atk Moonsault Kick
Causes supreme damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF[1]
Passive skill Aggressive Daring
Ki +1 and ATK & DEF +20% per "Movie Heroes" Category ally on the team (Ki up to +3 and ATK & DEF up to +60%); great chance[2] of all allies' ATK & DEF +30%
Link skill
Infighter
ATK +10%, Enemy DEF -10%
- Cold Judgment
DEF +20%
- Courage
Ki +1
- Battlefield Diva
Ki +2
- Blazing Battle
Disables enemy's Rampage, and ATK +15%
- Money Money Money
Ki +1
- Shattering the Limit
Ki +2
Category
Peppy Gals - Dragon Ball Seekers - Movie Heroes
Ki meter
Kimeter type2
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
2653
8753
9953
11753
Atk
2171
7163
8363
10403
Def
1339
4420
5620
7180
How to obtain
Dokkan awaken logo 150 Thumb Videl STRSSR
Additional Information

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140%
► Can be farmed to raise Super Attack of other Videl cards


  1. Lowers enemy's DEF by 50% for 3 turns
  2. 70% chance of ATK & DEF +30% for all allies



Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.