How It Works
Raising a card’s Super Attack level (also known as SA lvl) can be done with two different methods, with varying chances of success:
- Using several item cards to raise Super Attack levels, primarily Kai cards. Most guarantee one increase in level.
- Training cards together with the same second name, e.g. the "Super Saiyan Goku" part in "Supreme Warrior Awakened Super Saiyan Goku". Essentially, cards of both the same character and form are compatible. So any Super Saiyan Goku card will work for any other Super Saiyan Goku card, but not for other forms of Goku. (On this wiki, the second name is listed in the second row on card pages. Disambiguation pages also organize cards by second name.)
- Identical cards, i.e. those that also have the exact same first name, will guarantee increases in level. This is the only scenario in which Super Attack levels carry over or merge. For example, training two identical cards, one at Super Attack level 3 and the other at 4, will guarantee a combined Super Attack level of 7.
- Cards with only the same second name will have different chances to increase the Super Attack by 1 level, depending on rarity. The higher the rarity of training partners, the higher the chance to raise the Super Attack level of the card being trained (see table below).
|Item Cards that Increase the Super Attack Level for All Cards|
|100% chance||100% chance Type related||30% chance|
- UR lv100 and UR lv120 training partners give the same percentage.
- UR lv100 and UR lv120 cards being trained receive different percentages.
The first four examples use Supreme Warrior Awakened Super Saiyan Goku (a base SSR) as the card being trained and various Super Saiyan Gokus and item cards as training partners. The fifth uses Unstoppable Ascension Super Saiyan God SS Goku as an example of identical cards merging SA levels.
List of Compatible Cards
Following are all the cards available in the game (excluding Non-Battle Cards and Unreleased Cards). Each is sorted by their second name. They are listed in farmable and non-farmable. This way you can easily see which cards can be used to raise anothers Super Attack.
|Hell Fighter #17|
|King Cold (Angel)|
|Krillin (Police Officer)|
|Nappa (Giant Ape)|
|Oceanus Shenron (Princess Oto)|