Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

PSA - For those who wanted to add their own EZA details for the units, please do so either in your own blog page or the discussion tab. Anyone who put their own EZA ideas in the character pages will be banned immediately, regardless if your revert it or not.

READ MORE

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Advertisement
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Card 1010950 thumb
N eclairR eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagDB Story TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited TagLimited-Attempts Tag
Cards

Card 1010950 thumb
Max Power Technique
Master Roshi (Max Power)
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120/140
1/15
UR icon
SSTR icon
42
11095
Card 1010950 artwork



Card 1010950 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server10 Aug 2017
Z Only
11 Oct 2022
Global server30 Oct 2017
Z Only
8 Feb 2023
Disambiguation
Origin of art
Dc3bded2321d7f77e27526c3279518bb6433ff0c hq
Special Skill
Boost Type Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
DB Saga
Stage Skill



Leader Skill
STR icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Kamehameha
Causes supreme damage to enemy
Passive skill Master Roshi's Dignity
STR icon Type Ki +2; great chance[2] of ATK & DEF +30%



Leader Skill
STR icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Kamehameha (Extreme)
Raises DEF for 1 turn[1] and causes supreme damage to enemy
Passive skillMaster Roshi's Dignity
ATK & DEF +120% when performing a Super Attack; plus an additional ATK & DEF +30% and medium chance[3] of guarding all attacks with 3 or more Ki Spheres obtained; plus an additional ATK & DEF +50% with 5 or more Ki Spheres obtained; STR icon Type Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +30%; plus an additional ATK & DEF +10% for STR icon Type with 3 or more STR icon Ki Spheres obtained

Link skill
Over in a Flash
Lv 1: Ki +3
Lv 10: Ki +3 and ATK +7%
- Infighter
Lv 1: ATK +10% and all enemies' DEF -10%
Lv 10: ATK +15% and all enemies' DEF -15%
- Kamehameha
Lv 1: ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack
Lv 10: ATK +10% when performing a Super Attack
- Supreme Warrior
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK +10%
- World Tournament Champion
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +10%
- Turtle School
Lv 1: ATK & DEF +10%
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20%
- Shattering the Limit
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category
Full Power - DB Saga - Kamehameha - Bond of Master and Disciple - Earthlings - Battle of Wits - Turtle School - Earth-Bred Fighters
Ki meter
KiMeter 3 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
2733
9021
10221
12021
Atk
2586
8536
9736
11776
Def
1205
3979
5179
6739
Acquired
Dokkan awaken logo 150Card 1009310 thumb


Details
► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140%
► SA Lv.10 increases SA Multiplier by an additional 30%
Card 1003530 thumb and Card 1002350 thumb can be used to raise Super Attack
► His additional ATK & DEF boosts are calculated separately, for a total of ATK & DEF +384% when performing a Super Attack after collecting 5 Ki Spheres, 3 of which are STR icon Type
► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals obtained from missions; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening
  1. Raise DEF by 30% for 1 turn
  2. 70% chance of ATK & DEF +30% for all STR icon Type allies
  3. 30% chance to receive all attacks with Type advantage
Extreme z awaken label
Step1
Step2
Step3
Step4
Step5
Step6
Step7
Max locked
Max rainbow
STR Master Roshi (Max Power) Bronze
x3
STR Master Roshi (Max Power) Bronze
x5
STR Master Roshi (Max Power) Bronze
x7
STR Master Roshi (Max Power) Silver
x10
STR Master Roshi (Max Power) Silver
x30
STR Master Roshi (Max Power) Gold
x30
STR Master Roshi (Max Power) Rainbow
x30
Com label level
Lv. 125
Lv. 130
Lv. 135
Lv. 140
HP
9781
10542
11303
12064
13264
15064
Atk
9255
9975
10695
11415
12615
14655
Def
4314
4650
4986
5321
6521
8081


Advertisement