FANDOM

Haf1 X

Content Moderator Discussions Moderator
  • I live in Southeast Asia, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Universe
  • I was born on March 21
  • My occupation is Gamer, Drawer, etc
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • I’ve used 800 stones and have gotten 16 SSRs. None of them are LR. At least I got EZA trunks!

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Yeah but i dont own a headset so no pibk guy impressions for anybody yet

        Loading editor
    • No need for VC impressions. I mean you could use voice recorder. That'll be a bit complicated tho

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • QUACK 1
    QUACK 2
    I've tried to improve on my drawing skills and i realized i cant stuck in DB drawings and hence the muscular duck drawings i do these days. Kinda show on how my drawings got slightly different since January 9th (supposedly final drawing project in my wall)

    Also, dont mind the weirdness in the drawings. Its all intentional

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey there! I'm a Community Manager here at Fandom and I wanted to say thanks for all the work you do. I'd love to buy you a game or send you some swag. If you're up for it email me at editor_rewards@fandom.com or hit me on Discord HeyTots#1127

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • IMG 20200109 195739

    This is (for now) my last drawing project. Drew this in around new years eve even though this drawing isnt to celebrate new years (just gotta be honest here, i dont celebrate them). I made this as my final drawing project for now because i wanna focus on drawing doodles and improving my skills at drawing poses + i dont wanna stuck with only DB. You could see that this drawing had the most complex pose i've ever drawn in a DB drawing and i wanna make more complex DB drawings so i decided to train myself to draw better. Thats it actually. Criticism appreciated

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I want to chat about your analysis on Goku, the buff most likely won't happen due to it hitting hard, and people overlook that. He has more of a decent amount of defense as well, rather than a large amount. I wouldn't say he's OP, like janemba or cooler, but he's definitely not mediocre. I'd say middle of S tier is where he lives 

    Hby?

      Loading editor
    • First of all, whats a "Hby?" ?

      Secondly, are you referring to my unit overview ? Because i dont remember saying that he's mediocre. I said that he's pretty good at DEF while also being absolutely amazing offensively. What do you mean by "the buff" ?

      Ok nevermind. Have searched what a "Hby" is. The second part is my response to your argument

        Loading editor
    • Haf1 X wrote: First of all, whats a "Hby?" ?

      Secondly, are you referring to my unit overview ? Because i dont remember saying that he's mediocre. I said that he's pretty good at DEF while also being absolutely amazing offensively. What do you mean by "the buff" ?

      Ok nevermind. Have searched what a "Hby" is. The second part is my response to your argument

      I never said he was mediocre, I said he’s good but not mediocre, meaning he’s not busted but he isn’t coora level either

        Loading editor
    • Whalordius TDD wrote:

      Haf1 X wrote: First of all, whats a "Hby?" ?

      Secondly, are you referring to my unit overview ? Because i dont remember saying that he's mediocre. I said that he's pretty good at DEF while also being absolutely amazing offensively. What do you mean by "the buff" ?

      Ok nevermind. Have searched what a "Hby" is. The second part is my response to your argument

      I never said he was mediocre, I said he’s good but not mediocre, meaning he’s not busted but he isn’t coora level either

      What i mean is i (me) never said he was mediocre. I also think that he is really amazing but not the best TUR. I also think Coora is better although it's not too far away

      I guess there are some miscommunication here

        Loading editor
    • Haf1 X wrote:

      Whalordius TDD wrote:

      Haf1 X wrote: First of all, whats a "Hby?" ?

      Secondly, are you referring to my unit overview ? Because i dont remember saying that he's mediocre. I said that he's pretty good at DEF while also being absolutely amazing offensively. What do you mean by "the buff" ?

      Ok nevermind. Have searched what a "Hby" is. The second part is my response to your argument

      I never said he was mediocre, I said he’s good but not mediocre, meaning he’s not busted but he isn’t coora level either

      What i mean is i (me) never said he was mediocre. I also think that he is really amazing but not the best TUR. I also think Coora is better although it's not too far away

      I guess there are some miscommunication here

      Aight. Sorry chief, I’m autistic and occasionally miss what people are trying to say.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Screenshot 20191027-185329

    This is the Hit One Hit Kill team. Basically, Hit is the hard hitter and he is supported by Bulma so i'll bring Bulma for more damage. Also, i'll bring Ribrianne to stop opponents from switching characters and to deal with RED units

    This might actually work. Gonna try it soon

      Loading editor
    • It's an interesting team though it doesn't seem neither Hit or Bulma are gonna last through any combos given their absolute garbage defense.

        Loading editor
    • Comrade SS wrote: It's an interesting team though it doesn't seem neither Hit or Bulma are gonna last through any combos given their absolute garbage defense.

      That's the fun part. No defense but absolute offense

      Atleast Ribrianne could be the "punching bag" and thus giving this team 1 mediocre defensive option

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi

      Loading editor
  • IMG 20191005 135650

    Im kewl now, right?

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • I used a pen and then colored it lol. Just to clarify

        Loading editor
    • Well I just figured out what was off.

      The left side of the hair (closer to the face) is a tad bit bigger than it needed to be.

      Oh well! hahaha!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Screenshot 20190906-212236
    Screenshot 20190906-212243
    Screenshot 20190906-212249
    Screenshot 20190906-212256
    Screenshot 20190906-212302
    Screenshot 20190906-212332
    Screenshot 20190906-212341
    Screenshot 20190906-212351
    Screenshot 20190906-212356
    Screenshot 20190906-212402
    Screenshot 20190906-212406
    Screenshot 20190906-212415
    Screenshot 20190906-212422
    Screenshot 20190906-212431
    Screenshot 20190906-212435
    Screenshot 20190906-212441
    Screenshot 20190906-212447
    Screenshot 20190906-212453
    Screenshot 20190906-212457

    It has been a long journey with its ups and downs. At times, i was the unluckiest guy in existence (a bit of an exaggeration here) but at other times, i could be one of those lucky guys. This is my 99% F2P GLB main account box (i bought the cheapest item which is 1 stone twice in the shop). There are some undokkan awakened units because i am too lazy to grind so that's just something you might wanna know. Enough of me saying things, here's my complete box

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Thanks guys for the replies !

      Anyways, why order by cost ? So DokFest units could be on top and the rest will be in the middle or bottom. Makes it easier to find characters i usually use. Plus it's comfortable to see my characters filteted by cost

        Loading editor
    • "At times I was the unluckiest guy in existence"

      Uh....

      • cough cough* didn't have a 120% lead til gotenks *c-cough cough*

      Ran mono int until I pulled gotenks, only to run the crappiest phy team in existence. *wheeze cough*

      This was when I was rank 280 *c-cough* PHY omega saved my bum *cough*

      Didn't pull an LR til guaranteed LR came out *oof*

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I was giving advice to Mazdafreak then someone called me a troll and made false accusations can you help me plz I’d appreciate it

      Loading editor
    • Here is the guys name: ActionBastard6969

        Loading editor
    • Sorry for replying so late. Im actually still in school and i somehow didnt get this notification

      To be honest, all you could do is just bear with it and strive to make good contributions to this fandom or community. You need to be able to deal with people who are rude to you (just dont give back insults). As for those who called you a troll, you just gotta prove that you arent a troll. Be a good and helpful person in this fandom and you'll get respected by others. The opposite could also happen if you're a nasty person. So to sum it up, you need to learn to deal with rude people (just dont insult him/her back) and just be a good and helpful person in this fandom. People wont call you a troll if you show that you're not a troll via actions and not only words....

      Good luck and sorry for not reading this message in time. And sorry for the long paragraph :)

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+