FANDOM


N eclair R eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
LR_logo_apng.pngTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited Tag
Cards

Thumb 1013910
Onslaught of Fire and Fury
Dyspo (Super Speed Mode)
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120/140
1/15
UR icon
SAGL icon
40
11391
Dbm0ZhzU0AAnhIo
Card 1013910 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server26 Apr 2018
Z Only
 16 Jul 2020
Global server26 Oct 2018
Disambiguation
Origin of art
TUR Dyspo Origin
Special Skill
Boost Type Skill Effect
Evasion Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stack Attack Skill Effect
Stage Skill
EN news banner event 512 smallNews banner event zbattle 041 small

Leader Skill
AGL icon Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%
Super atk Super Speed Justice Kick
Causes supreme damage to enemy and raises ATK for 6 turns[1]
Passive skill Speed of Light
ATK +20%[2] and chance to evade enemy's attack (including Super Attack) +15% (up to 60%) at start of each turn

Leader Skill
AGL icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%
Super atk Super Speed Justice Kick (Extreme)
Causes supreme damage to enemy and raises ATK & DEF by 50% for 6 turns
Passive skill Speed of Light
ATK +20%[2] and chance of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack) +20% (up to 60%) at start of each turn; plus an additional ATK +20% within the same turn after evading an attack

Link skill
Signature Pose
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +3 and ATK +7%
- Hero of Justice
Global server ATK +25%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +25%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +25% and chance to perform a critical hit +5%
- Speedy Retribution
Global server ATK +300
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +10%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +15% and chance of evading +5%
- Shocking Speed
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +5%
- Infighter
Global server ATK +10%, Enemy DEF -10%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +10% and enemy DEF -10%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +15% and enemy DEF -15%
- Tournament of Power
Global server Ki +3
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +3
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +3 and ATK & DEF +7%
- Fierce Battle
Global server ATK +15%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +15%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +20%
Category
Universe Survival Saga - Special Pose - Universe 11
Ki meter
KiMeter 2 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
2796
9227
11227
13827
Atk
2472
8158
10158
13158
Def
1374
4537
6537
9937
How to obtain
Dokkan awaken logo 150Thumb 1012610

Japan server - Extreme Z-Awakening only available on the Japanese version
Additional Information

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140%


  1. Raises ATK by 50% for 6 turns (How does it work?)
  2. 2.0 2.1 ATK +20% for 99 turns at start of each turn, up to ATK +10000% (impossible to reach)

► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Z-Battle event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening



Extreme z awaken label
Step1
Step2
Step3
Step4
Step5
Step6
Step7
Max locked
Max rainbow
AGL Dyspo Bronze
x3
AGL Dyspo Bronze
x5
AGL Dyspo Bronze
x7
AGL Dyspo Silver
x10
AGL Dyspo Silver
x30
AGL Dyspo Gold
x30
AGL Dyspo Rainbow
x30
Com label level
Lv. 125
Lv. 130
Lv. 135
Lv. 140
HP
10005
10783
11561
12339
14339
16939
Atk
8845
9533
10221
10910
12910
15910
Def
4919
5302
5685
6067
8067
11467
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+