N eclair.png R eclair.pngSR eclair.pngSSR eclair.pngUR eclair.png
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb.png
AGL icon.pngTEQ icon.pngINT icon.pngSTR icon.pngPHY icon.pngRainbow icon.png
Weekly Tag.pngBonus Tag.pngStory Tag.pngStrike Tag.pngDokkan Tag.pngSpecial Tag.pngLimit Tag.pngPrime Tag.pngZ-Battle Tag.pngChallenge Tag.pngLimited Tag.png
Cards.png

URAGLSaiyamanThumb.png
Passion for Peace
Great Saiyaman
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120
1/10
UR icon.png
SAGL icon.png
42
11099
PicsArt 08-09-07.20.19.jpg
Card 1010990 sp phrase.png
  Release Date.png Info Icon.png
Japan server.png10 Aug 2017
Global server.png30 Oct 2017
Disambiguation.png
Special Skill.png
Boost Type Skill Effect.png
Raise Ki Skill Effect.png
Raise HP Skill Effect.png
Raise ATK Skill Effect.png
Raise DEF Skill Effect.png
Stage Skill.png
News banner event zbattle 007 small.pngNews banner event zbattle 018 small.pngNews banner event zbattle 023 small.pngNews banner event zbattle 040 small.pngNews banner event 725 small.png
Leader Skill.png
AGL icon.png Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%
Super atk.png Justice Rush
Causes supreme damage to enemy
Passive skill.png Case Closed
AGL icon.png Type Ki +2; great chance[1] of ATK & DEF +30%
Link skill.png
Shocking Speed
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +5%
- Z Fighters
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +20%
- Patrol
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +20%
- Hero of Justice
Lv 1: ATK +25%
Lv 10: ATK +25% and chance of performing a critical hit +5%
- Signature Pose
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +3 and ATK +7%
- Brainiacs
Lv 1: ATK & DEF +10%
Lv 10: ATK & DEF +15%
- Shattering the Limit
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category.png
Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga - Goku's Family - Siblings' Bond - Special Pose
Ki meter.png
KiMeter 2 Green.png
Stats.png
Base.png
Max.png
Max Star locked.png
Max Star released.png
HP.png
2761
9113
10313
11873
Atk.png
2508
8279
9479
11279
Def.png
1289
4255
5455
7495
How to obtain.png
Dokkan awaken logo 150.pngThum 1009280.png
Additional Information.png

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 135%
► SA Lv.10 increases SA Multiplier by an additional 30%
SSRINTSaiyamanThum.pngThum 1002940 1.png can be farmed to raise Super Attack


  1. 70% chance of ATK & DEF +30% for all AGL icon.png Type allies




*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.