- Stage 1 & 2: The Transformed Hirudegarn needs to be defeated with a Super Attack.
- Stage 2:
- Hirudergan has a super high chance to evade attacks (including Super Attacks and Counters). Hirudegarn is unable to dodge a Dokkan attack.
- Hirudegarn needs to be hit 5 times for the Energy Gauge to drop to 0.
- can reduce the Energy Gauge. It requires 2 usage of the items for it to drop to 0
- After his Energy Gauge drops to 0, Hirudegarn will be completely vulnerable to all attacks for 2 turns starting from the next turn that his Energy Gauge has been emptied.
- In the stage of Super 2, has 9 health bars (approximately 3.7 million HP)
- Characters from the movie Wrath of the Dragon deal more damage.
- can be used to raise the Super Attack level of other Tapion cards.