Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki

PSA - For those who wanted to add their own EZA details for the units, please do so either in your own blog page or the discussion tab. Anyone who put their own EZA ideas in the character pages will be banned immediately, regardless if your revert it or not.

READ MORE

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Advertisement
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki
Card 1019460 thumb
N eclairR eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
latest?cb=20190327122338&format=originalTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagDB Story TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited TagLimited-Attempts Tag
Cards

Card 1019460 thumb
Power in Full Force
Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120
1/10
UR icon
SINT icon
40
11946
Card 1019460 artwork


Card 1019460 sp phrase
Card 1019460 sp phrase2
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server24 Apr 2020
Z Only
14 May 2024
Global server6 Nov 2020
Z Only
14 May 2024
Disambiguation
Origin of art
Double-meha
Special Skill
Boost All Skill Effect
Boost Category Skill Effect
Boost Type Skill Effect
Damage Reduction Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Videl - Fated Bloodline - GokuFriends
Stage Skill



Leader Skill
"Kamehameha" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%;
or
INT icon & PHY icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Triple Kamehameha
Causes supreme damage to enemy; raises allies' ATK by 30% for 1 turn
Passive skill Full of Courage
ATK +120%; reduces damage received by 40%; plus an additional ATK +70% and an additional damage reduction of 30% when performing a Super Attack if there is an ally whose name includes "Trunks (Kid)" or "Krillin" (Youth excluded) attacking in the same turn



Leader Skill
"Kamehameha" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%;
or
INT icon & PHY icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%
Super atk Sp skill icon 03 Triple Kamehameha (Extreme)
Greatly raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn[1], causes supreme damage to enemy; raises allies' ATK by 40% for 1 turn
Passive skillFull of Courage
ATK & DEF +180%; reduces damage received by 50%; plus an additional ATK +120% and an additional damage reduction of 30% when performing a Super Attack if there is an ally whose name includes "Trunks (Kid)" or "Krillin" (Youth excluded) attacking in the same turn; "Kamehameha" Category allies' Ki +1, ATK +50% and chance of performing a critical hit +20% as the 1st attacker in a turn; "Kamehameha" Category allies' Ki +2, ATK +70% and chance of performing a critical hit +30% as the 2nd attacker in a turn; plus an additional ATK +120% and high chance of performing a critical hit when performing a Super Attack and Ki +3 as the 3rd attacker in a turn

Link skill
Golden Warrior
Lv 1: All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1
Lv 10: All enemies' DEF -10% and Ki +1
- Super Saiyan
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Kamehameha
Lv 1: ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack
Lv 10: ATK +10% when performing a Super Attack
- Budding Warrior
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- The Innocents
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Prepared for Battle
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
- Fierce Battle
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +20%
Category
Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga - Movie Heroes - Goku's Family - Youth - Siblings' Bond - Super Saiyans - Kamehameha - Gifted Warriors - Bond of Friendship - Bond of Parent and Child - Earth-Bred Fighters
Ki meter
KiMeter 3 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
2964
9783
11783
14783
Atk
2640
8715
10715
13715
Def
1511
4988
6988
9988
Acquired
Dokkan awaken logo 150Card 1007880 thumb


Details
► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140%
► His additional ATK +70% is calculated separately, for a total boost of ATK +274% when conditions are met
Card 1017530 thumb can be farmed to raise Super Attack
► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Z-Battle event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening
  1. Raises SA Multiplier & DEF by 50% for 1 turn
Extreme z awaken label
Step1
Step2
Step3
Step4
Step5
Step6
Step7
Max locked
Max rainbow
INT Gotenks 02 Bronze
x2
INT Gotenks 02 Bronze
x4
INT Gotenks 02 Bronze
x6
INT Gotenks 02 Silver
x8
INT Gotenks 02 Silver
x12
INT Gotenks 02 Gold
x12
INT Gotenks 02 Rainbow
x12
Com label level
Lv. 125
Lv. 130
Lv. 135
Lv. 140
HP
10607
11433
12258
13083
15083
18083
Atk
9449
10185
10920
11655
13655
16655
Def
5408
5829
6250
6671
8671
11671


Advertisement