FANDOM


N eclair R eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
LR_logo_apng.pngTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited Tag
Cards

Card 1019490 thumb
Raising Justice
Great Saiyaman 2/1
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120
1/10
UR icon
STEQ icon
32
11949
Card 1019490 artwork
Card 1019490 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server31 Jul 2020
Disambiguation
Special Skill
Boost Category Skill Effect
Evasion Skill Effect
Lower ATK Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stage Skill
News banner event 522 1 smallEvent LR Goku smallEvent LRFrieza smallNews banner event 603 smallNews banner event 604 smallNews banner event 605 smallNews banner event 606 smallEvent Broly Dokkan smallEvent Kid Buu Dokkan smallNews banner event zbattle 007 smallNews banner event zbattle 015 small
Leader Skill
"Special Pose" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%
Super atk Justice Eagle
Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers ATK[1]
Passive skill Brilliant Leap
ATK & DEF +80%; medium chance[2] of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack); attacked enemy's ATK -20% for 2 turns; "Special Pose" Category allies' Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +30%
Active skill Exchange
Exchanges with Great Saiyaman 1; can be activated when facing only 1 enemy, whose HP is 58% or more, starting from the 3rd turn from the start of battle (once only)
Link skill
Infighter
Global server ATK +10%, Enemy DEF -10%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +10% and enemy DEF -10%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +15% and enemy DEF -15%
- Battlefield Diva
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +3 and chance of evading +5%
- Patrol
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +20%
- Hero of Justice
Global server ATK +25%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +25%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +25% and chance to perform a critical hit +5%
- Signature Pose
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +3 and ATK +7%
- Courage
Global server Ki +1
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +1
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +1 and ATK +10%
- Shattering the Limit
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category
Peppy Gals - Majin Buu Saga - Movie Heroes - Earthlings - Special Pose
Ki meter
KiMeter 2 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
2512
8292
9492
11052
Atk
2376
7843
9043
11083
Def
1168
3857
5057
6857
How to obtain
Japan server - Only available on the Japanese version
Dokkan awaken logo 150Card 1019480 thumb
Card 1019490 thumbArrow3OrangeRightCard 4019500 thumb
Additional Information

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 135%


  1. Lowers enemy's ATK by 20% for 3 turns
  2. 25% chance to evade enemy's attack




Card 4019500 thumb
Raising Justice
Great Saiyaman
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120
1/10
UR icon
STEQ icon
32
41950
Card 4019500 artwork
Card 4019500 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server31 Jul 2020
Disambiguation
Origin of art
SPoseSaiyaman
Special Skill
Boost Category Skill Effect
Critical Hit Skill Effect
Evasion Skill Effect
Lower ATK Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stage Skill
News banner event 522 1 smallEvent LR Goku smallEvent LRFrieza smallNews banner event 603 smallNews banner event 604 smallNews banner event 605 smallNews banner event 606 smallEvent Broly Dokkan smallEvent Kid Buu Dokkan smallNews banner event zbattle 007 smallNews banner event zbattle 015 small
Leader Skill
"Special Pose" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%
Super atk Justice Rush
Raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn[1] and causes supreme damage to enemy
Passive skill Pursuit of Coolness
Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +100%; plus an additional ATK & DEF +30% when performing a Super Attack; plus an additional ATK +10% and chance of performing a critical hit +5% per "Special Pose" Category ally on the team
Link skill
Z Fighters
Global server ATK +15%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +15%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +20%
- Brainiacs
Global server ATK & DEF +10%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK & DEF +10%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK & DEF +15%
- Patrol
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +20%
- Hero of Justice
Global server ATK +25%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +25%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +25% and chance to perform a critical hit +5%
- Signature Pose
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +3 and ATK +7%
- Shocking Speed
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +5%
- Shattering the Limit
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category
Peppy Gals - Majin Buu Saga - Movie Heroes - Earthlings - Special Pose
Ki meter
KiMeter 2 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
2512
8292
9492
11052
Atk
2376
7843
9043
11083
Def
1168
3857
5057
6857
How to obtain
After using Active Skill

Card 1019490 thumbArrow3OrangeRightCard 4019500 thumb
Additional Information

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 135%


  1. Raises SA Multiplier and DEF by 30% for 1 turn




*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+