ALL THESE RULES APPLY TO THE COMPLETE FANDOM (pages, forumthreads, discussion, ...)
- No fighting, hurting others, execution/talk of illegal conduct (emulation, mods, trading, selling, asking for accounts, etc.)
- This fandom is for everyone so use the English language (no shame in using translation).
- Do not spam or abuse the use of Caps Lock.
- Do not use profanity in ANY context or use symbols like * to censor it.
- Do not replace curse words with other words with the same meaning.
- Do not vandalise pages, category pages, etc. If vandalism occurs contact an Admin or a Content Moderator
- Do not spam any type of self promotion on Fandom pages or comments.
- Posting externally-related content is forbidden on Fandom pages and comments unless given permission from the staff. No direct links to YouTube etc. (file pages are fine).
- Special Forums
- If in need of team help post this in the Event Help forum. Do not create pages or ask in the comments. To prevent cluttering these comments we created this special forum.
- If you have any (Z-)Awakening ideas post these in the Awakening Ideas forum. Do not create pages or post these in the comments. To prevent cluttering these comments we created this special forum with a special template.
- Disregard for these rules will result in punishment according to the intensity and frequency of the violation.
- If you encounter something or someone that conflicts with the rules displayed above, it will be most appreciated if you could report it to an Admin, a member of the Courtesy Squad (also known as Discussion Moderators), or you can post it in the thread Courtesy Squad - Reports
- If your comment receives a "MOD EDIT" note, do not undo the deleted part.
- Keep in mind that we're all humans here so be respectful. Everyone makes mistakes and that isn't something to be ashamed or criticized of. So please, help each other to make this community grow.
- If you believe that an abuse of power has occurred, report to our Bureaucrats Tigrouille or NegativeSymptom if you feel the accusation is incorrect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.