FANDOM


N eclair R eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
LR_logo_apng.pngTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited Tag
Cards

URINTDaburaThumb
Strike From on High
Dabura
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
120
1/10
UR icon
EINT icon
42
11098
HDDabura
Card 1010980 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server10 Aug 2017
Global server30 Oct 2017
Disambiguation
Origin of art
DabraClaws1
Special Skill
Boost Type Skill Effect
Premier Super Attack Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stage Skill
News banner event zbattle 007 smallNews banner event zbattle 040 smallNews banner event 725 small
Leader Skill
INT icon Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%
Super atk Ki Blast icon Evil Impulse
Causes supreme damage to enemy
Passive skill Demon King's Rule
INT icon Type Ki +2; great chance[1] of ATK & DEF +30%
Link skill
Brutal Beatdown
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Loyalty
Lv 1: Ki +1
Lv 10: Ki +1 and reduces damage received by 5%
- Master of Magic
Lv 1: ATK +15%
Lv 10: ATK +15% and all enemies' DEF -10%
- Majin Resurrection Plan
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +20%
- Nightmare
Lv 1: ATK +10%
Lv 10: ATK +15%
- Fear and Faith
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and all enemies' DEF -10%
- Shattering the Limit
Lv 1: Ki +2
Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +5%
Category
Majin Buu Saga - Siblings' Bond - Terrifying Conquerors
Ki meter
KiMeter 3 Green
KiMeter 3 Green 4 Orange (SA10)
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
3040
10032
11232
13032
Atk
2286
7544
8744
10544
Def
1428
4715
5915
7715
How to obtain
Dokkan awaken logo 150Thum 1009300
Additional Information

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140%
► Super Attack can be launched at 9 Ki or more at SA Lv.10


  1. 70% chance of ATK & DEF +30% for all INT icon Type allies




*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+