It is recommended to create a transfer code before the maintenance.
Guide to create a transfer code
- Open the MENU tab, at the bottom right of the screen. And go to Device Transfer / Back Up.
- Create a transfer code.
- Write down the two codes created and/or copy-paste them to a sticky note.
- Your User ID, a 9-digit number (same account = same User ID).
- Your Transfer Code, a series of 12 digits & letters.
- A screenshot of your phone will not help if you lost it.
- Repeat these two steps at least every week because the transfer codes expire after 2 weeks.
- Important: Every new transfer code created will make the previous one unusable.
- Don't hesitate to store the codes via email to ensure that you can retrieve them at anytime.
Guide to recover your lost account
- Go to this page.
- Then send an empty mail via the link at the bottom of the page.
- They send back an email with a link to a form, where they ask.
- User ID
- In-game name
- Characters/Teams/DS/General informations
- Last event attended/Last actions in the game/etc.
- The last purchase/transaction data (can be seen in the purchases history on Play Store or the App store)
- Do provide detailed informations!!
- They return a migration code within 10 business days once the application is processed and their checks done.
- réponse automatique = automatic reply
- restauration des données = data recovery
- ID (identifiant) d'utilisateur = User ID
- code de migration de données = data migration code = data transfer code
- mot de passe = "password" = transfer code
- Enter these codes in your new game to recover your old account (the one related to the User ID) then repeat the steps from Guide to create a transfer code.
- Create a Facebook account if you do not have one.
- Open the MENU tab, at the bottom right of the screen. And go to Device Transfer/Back Up.
- Go to Facebook Linking Back-up and log in to Facebook.
- Note the red highlighted "Not Linked" button. (picture in the middle).
- Your game is now linked to your Facebook account.
- Note the green highlighted "Linked" button. (picture on the right)
- Then repeat the steps from Guide to create a transfer code.
Guide to recover your lost account with Facebook
- To proceed, you MUST have already completed the steps from Guide to link your game to Facebook.
- Then REPEAT the first 3 steps from Guide to recover your lost account.
- They will reply, asking for specific information. (Note: the content of their request may vary)
- achat = purchase
- numéro de commande = order/transaction Id
- date de commande = date of order/transaction
- pierre dragon = dragon stone
- montant total = total amount
- mode de paiement = payment method
- The picture on the right is an example of the transaction receipt, with the transaction data.
- Important: write down the information and check them instead of making a mess of your mail.
- Once the application is processed and their checks done, they will provide you with the next step
- Repeat Guide to link your game to Facebook first.
- Then repeat Guide to create a transfer code.
Stay courteous and be patient! The loss of your account can be frustrating but this won't make things easier by taking it out on someone behind a keyboard, who is just like you!nYOU are not alone! Be concise! Provide detailed information.