FANDOM


N eclair R eclairSR eclairSSR eclairUR eclair
LR_logo_apng.pngTransparent thumb
AGL iconTEQ iconINT iconSTR iconPHY iconRainbow icon
Weekly TagBonus TagStory TagStrike TagDokkan TagSpecial TagLimit TagPrime TagZ-Battle TagChallenge TagLimited Tag
Cards

Card 1019480 thumb
Urgent Appearance of Love
Great Saiyaman 2
Max Lv
SA Lv
Rarity
Type
Cost
ID
80/100
1/10
SSR iconLevel upUR icon
TEQ iconArrow3OrangeRightSTEQ icon
13/18
11948
Card 1019480 artwork
Card 1019480 sp phrase
  Release Date Info Icon
Japan server31 Jul 2020
Disambiguation
Origin of art
VidelmanGirl
Special Skill
Boost Category Skill Effect
Evasion Skill Effect
Lower ATK Skill Effect
Raise Ki Skill Effect
Raise HP Skill Effect
Raise ATK Skill Effect
Raise DEF Skill Effect
Stage Skill
Event LR Goku smallEvent LRFrieza smallNews banner event 603 smallNews banner event 604 smallNews banner event 605 smallNews banner event 606 smallEvent Broly Dokkan smallNews banner event zbattle 007 smallNews banner event zbattle 015 small
Leader Skill
"Special Pose" Category Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30%
Super atk Justice Eagle
Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers ATK[1]
Passive skill Elegant Leap
ATK & DEF +60%; medium chance[2] of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack); attacked enemy's ATK -20% for 2 turns; "Special Pose" Category allies' Ki +1 and ATK & DEF +20%
Link skill
Infighter
Global server ATK +10%, Enemy DEF -10%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +10% and enemy DEF -10%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +15% and enemy DEF -15%
- Battlefield Diva
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +3 and chance of evading +5%
- Patrol
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +2 and DEF +20%
- Hero of Justice
Global server ATK +25%
Japan server Lv 1: ATK +25%
Japan server Lv 10: ATK +25% and chance to perform a critical hit +5%
- Signature Pose
Global server Ki +2
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +2
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +3 and ATK +7%
- Courage
Global server Ki +1
Japan server Lv 1: Ki +1
Japan server Lv 10: Ki +1 and ATK +10%
Category
Peppy Gals - Majin Buu Saga - Movie Heroes - Earthlings - Special Pose
Ki meter
KiMeter 3 Green
Stats
Base
Max
Max Star locked
Max Star released
HP
2507
7655
8655
10415
Atk
1955
7476
8676
10716
Def
973
3584
4784
6584
How to obtain
Japan server - Only available on the Japanese version
News banner event 381 small
Additional Information

► 12 Ki Multiplier is 125%
► Can be farmed to raise Super Attack of other Great Saiyaman 2 cards


  1. Lowers enemy's ATK by 20% for 3 turns
  2. 25% chance to evade enemy's attack


AwakenArrow3OrangeRightUR icon
Gregory x50
Mr popo x20
Babidi x10
North kai x3
Supreme kai x1
Dokkan awaken logo 150Arrow3OrangeRight Card 1019490 thumb
Gohan teen x2
Hercule x2
Chichi x2
Spopovich x2
Majin Buu x2


*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+